Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on February 2, 2012
Hi! Hola!

The phone is very nice, looks great and the DIFFERENCE on the shopping experience is made by the SELLER!. I picked CELL LOUNGE and they did good customer service, they answered every email I sent, and their staff is very nice, polite and helpfull.
Back to the phone, is very ligth, the screen is very sensitive, and has a lot of memory, so you can add lots of things to personalize the phone. It IS PERFECTLY UNLOCKED and works great with GSM carriers. Also, see if you get a phone labeled CDMA, because it turns out that the phone is double tecnology, so it suports both tecnologies and more carriers (I just learnt that with this BB, I didn't knew that was even possible! You just have to turn on the GSM on settings).

El teléfono es súper chévere, se ve espectacular, funciona perfecto El teléfono está perfectamente DESBLOQUEADO y funciona excelente con las operadoras GSM.
En VENEZUELA yo lo estoy usando con Digitel.
on April 10, 2012
This was advertised as being "NEW" and came in screen about to fall off from the frame. The item was used and was marked as being VERIZON. Whenever this company sees the order is coming from overseas, they pretend that it was an order mixed up. If you look at the previous reviews most of the bad reviews came from overseas (I should have noticed this myself). Make sure you return your items to this seller as they are cleary trying to manipulate people into picking up thier junk to be sold outside the US. They expect me to find "the nearest post office to return this item" when I am in the middle of nowehere in the desert, and could only get mail once in a while. Shame on AMAZON for letting this company continually give false products. The company had several complaints and still was marked as 4 1/2 stars WTF to that AMAZON????
on November 1, 2013
This unlocked phone worked right away when I added my SIM card from my carrier (Claro) in Peru. The voice service worked right away..but data did take a day or two to work properly (I could use the wi-fi right away, but I have a blackberry plan in Peru and just when I was about to take the phone in to Claro to make sure I could access the Internet without wi-fi, it started to work). Claro works on a GSM platform, and this phone worked for me. The phone itself (seller was Extreme Discounts L.A.) was in perfect condition. Karen at Extreme was also very helpful. My emails to them were answered within a day. The phone is a little heavy in comparison to other like phones for size, but I prefer having something I can find in my big purse :) The touch key pad does take a little getting used to, but manageable. The 3.2 megapixel camera actually takes good photos. It also has flash. For the price (especially for phones in South America) it is a nice phone, looks elegant and professional and I would recommend it :)
on June 29, 2012
i buy this item a black berry storm but since i get this phone is nothing but problems . the company is not a company of there word . i was told if i fix the defective old phone they sell me i would get my money back . the battery came not working and the charger post was not working on top that the phone does stay just so and cut off . i spend money to fix this phone and the seller sent me and email and say they will refund me this is what the email said

We hope that we have adequately met your needs regarding your recent order for:

BlackBerry RCK71CW 9550 Unlocked Phone with Wi-Fi, Touch Screen, 3.2MP Camera and GPS - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black

Thanks for your email back Mahalia,
I really do appreciate your cooperation through this entire process and I am glad that we finally had this matter resolved. You have been very kind and patient with us and again I am glad you gave us this chance to help.
Your credit for the damages on this item will be processed back into the same account you used to purchase this item. And please keep in mind that we are still here to help with any other questions you might have about this item.

If you feel that we have fully addressed your concerns in a time fashion and found the best solution, then with your approval we ask that you consider follow this link in order to remove your feedback:

Thank you for your business!

up to now i cant get my money back . this company is not ppl of there word dont shop from them because if u need your money back they will put u on games just to keep what is your.
on August 6, 2012
The phone has a few defects and I would like to have them corrected.

1. The volume is very low even when it is registering full volume

2. The battery dies or runs out every 9 to 10 hours, becasue of that the phone is constantly on charge. Please send a longer lasting battery.

3. The touch screen is real touchy. It dials numbers at random with any slight touch of the screen.

4. I have not been able to connect to my email or I cannot set the email to allow access of my email on the handset. I have done every thing possible including going to a service provide for help, but email setting is not accepting or allow access to emails.

5. Unable to have calls on hold.

Please advise me of the above issues and I look forward to getting a solution.

on October 25, 2011
This acquisition consists of 2 items that arrived separately, the first was delivered quickly and in good condition, the only detail was that there had installed the Spanish language (I'm from Venezuela) but it's just a minor detail. In this case it was a good experience.

As the second item presents several problems, such as that can only connect to Wi-Fi and not the local wireless Internet network and the problem is more serious is that the battery is dead, could not turn even once and I have found that is damaged. The second acquisition was not at all satisfactory
on June 3, 2013
This BB storm-2 is a nice phone. It came a day late of seller's promise but that was not a big deal to wait extra day. The features are okay. I did not like the fact that the phone came and it was not unlocked as promised. I had to take it to a local dealer to pay additional fees to unlock it to function with my carrier. I have seen same phone sell for $10 less especially after paying additional $25.00 to have it unlocked. The seller needs to take note of this. This phone is okay other than above.
on April 18, 2012
First off, I live in the caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago to be exact and i often use amazon for my orders. this time around i ordered this phone from Unlocked Kings but i'm feeling like i bought it from a King's neighbour's ugly step brother. I must say that i received in record time to ordering it but that was prob the best thing. It was a gift to myself for Christmas, so i only started using it on that day. The phone freezes up and sticks quite often. causing me to feel like its was a refurbished phone i got instead of a new one. Having owned a brand new Storm 1 before and loving it i felt this was the way to go.. but with this phone from unlocked kings I have to constantly charge it because it loses power so quickly (another reason i think i was sold a refurbished phone). It also shuts of for itself at random times of the day, sometimes even when i'm on a call (and no not the BB auto shut down/turn on times). When this happens it takes forever to come back on... Sighat least i got my phone pretty quickly :/

2 weeks after my last review: My functions are malfunctioning. When i try to return tho the previous page my phone dials my last dialed number. sigh
on November 20, 2011
Please i beg you don't waste your money, avoid "unlocked cellphone kings" They will scam you, I paid more than $230 for BB storm 9550(new), they sent me a used phone, with packaging as worst a trash bag, First day of use the phone will shut down every 24 minutes, i had to re-install the 0S using desktop manager but at the end of the day when it will not boot completely i finally realized i have been scammed with a malfunctioned phone, don't fall prey to them like i did. Please buy directly from blackberry or best buy not these scammers, they will charge your card and send you junk.
on March 12, 2013
i am disappointed in the seller of this phone i purchase this phone as a new and now it having me problem so i bring it to the phone technician to check it out and when he open it he told me that the phone is a use phone that they work on , this type of madness most stop people work hard for there money and this is the way they are treated, i am very very disappointed in this purchase . The problem i have with the phone it freezes up the touch screen gone bad

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.