- Size (LWH): 4.43 inches, 0.55 inches, 2.45 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Unlocked Phone - No Warranty
|Price:||$55.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Vividly colorful touchscreen phone with improved SurePress platform, BlackBerry 5.0 OS, access to BlackBerry App World, and full range of BlackBerry messaging
- GPS-enabled for turn-by-turn directions; Visual Voice Mail; GSM global roaming capabilities
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); GPS location services; 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music streaming
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 269 hours (11.2 days) of standby time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Unlocked Phone - No Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gear Up LLC||Quadrix||Amazon.com||Trustworthy Merchants|
|Display Size||3.25 inches||3.2 inches||5 inches||3.7 inches|
|Operating System||rim blackberry||Blackberry||Android||rim blackberry|
|Camera Description||3.2MP Camera||5 MP||5 MP||Information not provided|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||330 minutes||Information not provided||4 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.35 pounds||0 pounds||0.21 pounds||0.3 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu Aug 05 18:23:30 UTC 2010||Fri Nov 19 00:00:01 UTC 2010||Wed Dec 02 08:00:01 UTC 2015||Fri Oct 07 23:52:28 UTC 2011|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
June '11: As an update, I continue to use the Storm 2 and it has now been better than a year. Like most Blackberry devices, it does a wonderful job with e-mail. If you have multiple e-mail accounts, it is simple to add each to your phone. This in itself has made my life much easier. From the standpoint of downloading free apps, I have recently experienced difficulty with two new apps. In short, after downloading each, my phone gets stuck on the agreement screen where you have to check the box. I solved this problem by deleting the apps.Read more ›
- I would avoid this phone if you are thinking of buying it. -
The "click" screen is gimmicky, and tremendously painful to use when it's acting up.
When it's working right I can see why it was a design decision - it is an interesting concept, but I can not understand how this product possibly made it through engineering and testing.
Issues that you will experience when you own this phone:
1) The screen will double and triple click on you
2) The screen will fail to register where your finger is touching. Touching the bottom right of the screen will highlight the buttons in the top left
3) One or more of the electric click sensors in your screen (one at each corner) will stick down. Failing to register any clicks in that quadrant no matter how hard you press. If all 4 corners go at once, the screen is unusable, and you need to pull your battery.
4) Your click sensors will strangely start clicking themselves when your finger is nowhere near it. I had a condition happen multiple times where the phone, laying on my desk would click and unclick rapidly, like it was vibrating. This continued for a half-hour before it ran out my battery.
Before anyone comments that "your phone was defective" - I brought it into a Verizon store, and they told me that it was normal behavior for this phone, and RIM recommended that a battery pull be performed every other day to reboot the phone, and clear up issues like this. Hardly a consumer-ready product.
Now back to the review. I always was fascinated about the blackberries. They were the first smartphones to out there that got the smartphone technology going. I wish Blackberry was able to continue this trend of touch screens since this phone was amazing and probably the biggest phone they made to date. I know RIM can do a better job of making a heck of a nice phone that could beat those android and apple users but RIM don't want to get out of the old school OS systems and their repetitive designs.
Overall I sticked with this phone because of how well the email system is. This is very important to me for a computer engineer. This phone also does well for texting and that is all I need for a work phone. I use my Blackberry Bold 9930 for my usual texting and surfing.
Overall this phone is probably the only phone you are going to see that has a huge screen and uses a blackberry operating system. I know the phone has its flaws but overall its a great phone if you get use to it. Also there are other ways to improve the phone too.
Overall a great phone who needs email sent to their phones. It is the most simplest way to setup email and Blackberry made their phones to have the best email infrastructure before Apple blew them out of the water.
I love this phone and will keep it for work until Apple puts RIM to the ground.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't work when I received it. So it was sent back but I got a good response but still have not received the refund promisedPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Im very dissappointed in this device..I bought it to use outside of the us...As a unlockeD device,the signal is beyond poor... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer