Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on August 30, 2016
Purchased as "Condition: Used - Good; Used conditions it has some scratches and blemishes but it works perfectly, comes with battery and home charger." However, the phone was in much worse condition than described. Chunks out of the plastic sides and huge chips/blotches of paint. The ear speaker barely works and won't turn the volume up any farther. Still someone's face or hair oil all over the phone, little hairs, and fingerprints. I've purchased used electronics before without these issues. In no way was this "condition - good!" We were between a rock and a hard place and had to have it to use so no opportunity to return for a refund or we would have.
on June 10, 2017
I was very disappointed with this product. 2wks in it froze so I did a factory reset. Once it powered on the trackball stop working. Several days later, callers were unable to hear me. I took out the battery and put it back in. That fixed it temporarily but callers are still not able to hear again. I contacted the vendor and they told me I can return it but I pay for shipping and also 20% restocking fee. I am paying for a product I can't use. Either way, the vendor makes a profit. He gets his phone back, makes $10 dollars and resale so it to somelse and hopes they don't return it. I paid for the initial shipping, got to pay return shipping, plus a restocking fee, and I still need a working phone.
on February 26, 2016
I really went for this phone when it came out, just the right size, has a hidden qwerty pad for eyes free operation. And sturdy, other than the worn paper label from rubbing inside the case, it's immaculate.
I ordered two more as she needed a new one as her mouse failed, the button still worked, though the touch mouse doesn't and touch screen use is necessary, still great, will probable have it refurbished, the other, a friend couldn't find one. This one is the 4G version.
on March 20, 2017
Great product!
on July 26, 2016
Terrible phones. Ordered two of them. One wadis bad condition and the other one didn't even work, The SIM card thing was messed up. Requested a refund weeks ago, Have already sent the phones back weeks ago and still no refund. They won't even email me back about the status of it. Terrible item, Don't waste your money.
on March 5, 2016
This phone absolutely met & exceeded my expectations.
on August 25, 2016
It did. You all saved my life! I needed a new phone ASAP and you sent it to me ASAP. it works, no problems. Im a happy camper !
on January 20, 2017
The blackberry torch exceeded all expectations. Exactly what I was looking for.
on December 31, 2016
Great product
on August 5, 2016
Minor dings and scrapes but overall great !