Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on November 20, 2012
Only 2 months of use and the screen started to give trouble flickering and the display showing distorted.

I immediately contacted the seller, who indicated they would change it for me, no problem as i thought i just got a defective phone.

The replacement went fine although i did not get reimbursed for the shipping even after i was told that i would have been, i was just happy to have the phone replaced, so that didn't even bother me that much.

A further 4 months later the replacement decides not the power on one day and a battery icon with a red X was displayed, after some research i was able to reload the OS and it worked.

1 month after, same problem with the red X, only this time i cannot reload the OS.

After some more research and closer attention to the phone i discovered that the phone has:

1. FAKE BATTERY
2. WATER DAMAGE - the water damage indicator on the phone is red, which means it had gotten wet. (I didn't even know these phones had that indicator, until today)
3. LCD SCREEN REPLACED
4. RUST in the phone

I was very disgusted to make those discoveries as i had specifically ask if this replacement was a new phone and their response was "yes. we only deal in new items".

This leads me to believe that the original phone i got was not at all new although the box had the seal on it.

This has been my worst experience on Amazon ever.

Wireovia should be banned from selling on Amazon.

DO NOT purchase from the seller WIREOVIA they are deceitful.
on May 24, 2014
THE PHONE IS OK, ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.
THE BAD THING IS THAT I HAVE NOT YET BEEN ABLE TO USE THE CAMAERA IT DOES NOT WORK.WHEN I SELECT "CAMERA",
THERE ARE 5 ICONS, BUT THE CAMERA ICON, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIVE, DOES NOT LIGHT UP WHEN I SELECT IT.
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU OR SOMEONE OF YOUR TECNICAL STAFF COULD TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
YOU SEE FOR ME IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RETURN THE CAMERA SINCE I TOOK IT TO VENEZUELA AND FROM HERE
I CANNOT DO IT. I STILL BELIEVE THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. SO - PLEASE ---
REGARDS
KARL
on October 15, 2011
The product I received was as good as advertised. It works properly and I have no problem with it. great purchase
on March 19, 2012
Excelente producto, es muy rapido para las conexiones, la camara toma las fotos muy nitidas, incluso de noche, muy buena experiencia con el producto e incluso con el vendedor. Lo recomiendo
on December 16, 2016
GRACIAS
on June 15, 2016
funciono perfectamente...it worked perfectly
on January 10, 2014
I got this phone with an LG BATTERY,the charger is wrong,and when i took it to the store to get a battery and charger it wont work :( sucks to be me
on May 5, 2014
I love this phone. It does what I need it to. Its customizable and I can drop it a 100 times and still work perfectly fine with no cracked screen. AND it was delivered super fast. Thnx guys!!!!
on July 14, 2015
LOVE this phone and it works great ! Thank you for the quick delivery, also.
on May 1, 2014
I really like this phone. Easy to use-qwerty keyboard and in general. Looks really nice. And size is very handy- possible to keep it in a pocket etc.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.