|Fits as expected||
$9.99 - $39.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- COMFY AND BREATHABLE MATERIAL- This dress is made of soft and breathable material which allows comfortable fit;
- CLASSICAL AND FLATTERING DESIGN- Specially designed to be simple, stylish, but yet comfortable and complementing through all stages of pregnancy.
- PRACTICAL BOTH DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY- Featured a ruching on the both sides provide adequate space for the growing belly, and it also can be worn after your pregnancy;
- All OCCASION Classic Long Sleeve elegant Maternity Crew Neck Maxi Dresswhich is great for baby shower,casual, work and parties.
- Small: [Bust: 32", Waist: 35", Length: 55"] Medium: [ Bust: 34", Waist: 37", Length:55"] Large: [ Bust: 35", Waist: 39", Length: 55"] X-Large: [ Bust: 37", Waist: 40", Length: 55"]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Floor Length,it Looks Romantic and Elegant, Crew Neck Ruched Sides Style Shape Your Beautiful Body.
- Please check our size chart before buying,not Amazon size chart.
- Care instructions：Hand Wash gentle cold is recommended，Do not bleach.
Black Cherry Women's Long Sleeve Retro Maternity Crew Neck Maxi Dress
- Material: 95% polyester +5%spandex , Plain Colors and Ruched Side design ,Comfortable and Stretchable
- The dress is prefect for pregnant woman .And the fashion design is best for baby shower and parties. It looks great on even a not pregnant woman.
- Perfect for photos, bridal showers, baby shower parties, welcome baby, and bridesmaids,
Fantastic,Beautiful and Sweet maternity photos from our customers
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07875MWHN
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 28, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 41 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited to add pics from my maternity session. Seriously love this dress and have received SO many compliments. (34 weeks)
I was torn between ordering a small or medium, but after reading many reviews, I went with a medium just in case because I have long arms and legs and it fits perfectly!
Pre pregnancy I weighed 132lbs, I’m 5’7, C/D bra size. Currently 30 weeks pregnant at around 152 lbs.
I do think I’ll wear a slip underneath the dress, though, for pictures because although it’s not see through...it shows every little bump and line and strap.