- Size (LWH): 2.36 inches, 0.55 inches, 4.29 inches
- Weight: 3.68 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 4 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 408 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Blackberry Curve 8520 Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Phone with 2MP Camera, QWERTY Keyboard, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - US Warranty - Opal Pink
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2.46-inch TFT LCD display
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint. GSM Quad-Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and GPRS/EDGE data capabilities
- 2.0MP Digital Camera, High-resolution display with 320 x 240 65.000 colors; 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard, Trackpad Navigation, Intuitive icons and menus, Bluetooth enabled with Stereo Profile (A2DP)
- Hot swappable microSD card; GPS capabilities; Email and Text; Instant Messaging; Social Networking; Multimedia Player; Wi-Fi enabled; Integrated Hands-Free Speakerphone; Video Camera Capabilities
- Talk time up to 5 hours - Standby up to 17 days
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
There is no way I can recommend to buy any item from this seller again. I've been thinking about sending a claim through the International Commerce Chamber for this situation. I live in Venezuela and I don't know if they will respond somehow for this deceit. Very sad situation....
I am very happy
The keys are pretty easy to use to type - I guess if you were to have bigger fingers it might be a little bit harder, but I have had no issues with it really.
The phone is very resistant to damages, as I've dropped mine a million times and it still barely has any scratches or 'blemishes' :) The screen has even held up really well and there are no marks or scratches on it either, which is amazing, coming from a mom of two who always gets her phone taken away and thrown, tossed, dropped, chewed on, etc., by her kiddos. haha
Overall, a great phone so far, and I've had mine about a year now, if not more. I'm happy with it, as my main concern with my last blackberry, was with the rollerball, and because this one doesn't have that, I've had no big issues with it. It's got Blackberry Instant Messenger which I could not live without!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My little grand son love it. Everything went fast, just the way was pictured. Best seller. Thank you GeorgetaPublished 15 months ago by georgeta
Love this phone! It's pretty and easy to operate, great reception. Would highly recommend it because it is a timeless brand that represents quality.Published 15 months ago by Wanda Vandroff
El equipo salio defectuoso. El trackpad funcional con dificultad. Debo llevarlo a reparar. No me siento muy satisfecho por la compra. de esta manera no lo recomiendo.Published on February 8, 2013 by Dario Leon
Product was as described and advertise arrive on time or within the promise arrival time , totally satisfied with my purchase , Price was goodPublished on October 29, 2012 by Alex Perez
excellent phone. blackberry is the best mark on the market for smart phones. recommended for those who like to walk always communicated with the worldPublished on August 11, 2012 by rosy