Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on March 5, 2013
Great phone, slim, lightweight and very fast compared to 8520, new OS is big improvement!! great ease of use, email and text facilities are brilliant! I really like the idea of a physical keyboard and the operating system is easy to navigate. The phone is still very new so the programs and actions are still lightning quick. Videos look very good on the small screen. Text/email is a snap. The display is awesome. The BB App World isn't great, I am very happy with this investment so far.

Pros: Very easy to use, Great keyboard, Good build quality
on December 31, 2012
Excellent product, very good seller, my order arrived within the stipulated time, recommend to all, five stars seller, I am satisfied with my purchase since buying amazon has always been a pleasant experience. Once you have the product in your hands you can not think of anything else other than you made an excellent choice to disburse money to acquire it. The seller will behave responsibly and comply with the details and shipping details. All Perfect, All good, all amazing.

Excelente producto, muy buen vendedor, mi pedido llegó en el tiempo estipulado, lo recomiendo a todos, cinco estrellas al vendedor, estoy satisfecho con mi compra ya que comprar en amazon siempre ha sido una experiencia agradable. Una vez tienes el producto en tus manos no puedes pensar en otra cosa que no sea que hiciste una excelente elección al desembolsar dinero por adquirirlo. El vendedor se comporto responsable y cumplió con los detalles del producto y los detalles del envío. All Perfect, All good, all amazing.
on July 6, 2013
I choose this Blackberry Curve 9320 White because of my gorlfriend wish same capability mobile for use. We are an international couple, so we need unlocked and quad band phone wich can used with all Service provider SIM. It has WiFi, Keyboard and not to mention it is unlocked and QuadBand Cell Phone. This phone arrived in time, tracking was very helpful. She like it very much and of course if my girlfriend like, it is good for me too. Easy to use and keyboard better as I thought first. So we got what we wanted.
on October 12, 2012
The phone is exacly as is shown. I have no regreats. So far so good. Great relation cost-quality. I only wonder, why no warranty?
on January 25, 2014
The delivery of the phone was on time, in perfect condition
I loved this phone, the color, the weight, the camera is good, heats up a bit when the battery is widely used. I recommend NEVER allow the battery to download
Good price, works with 3G and 4G for Venezuela
on January 23, 2014
I got this phone for my daughter for Christmas and now I cant separate the two of them! She is loving it. Its small and cute with the pink cover. It sticks sometimes and we have to 'hard start it' to get going. Will continue to monitor this. Otherwise its a nice phone
on May 22, 2017
good
on October 7, 2013
it is a nice instrument; very light, thin and is not heavy. Friendly menus considering it has various screens tan can be configure to your requirements.
Initially I had a few problemns when trying to upgrade the OS.it came with v7.1.0.398 Platform 9.49.0.31. The newest is v7.1.0.1033 Platform 9.49.0.123. I ended up in a versión some where in between those two. Besides this, I am pleased with my pone.
on April 26, 2013
i love the weight because is too light and also i like the bbm function because give a connection with my contacts but i don't like the camera i guess they might improve because it's a 200 dollars phone but anyway i think it's a good phone
on May 9, 2016
Phone worked fine but it was not white...turned out to be black