- Size (LWH): 4.43 inches, 0.54 inches, 2.45 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Blackberry 9530 Storm Unlocked For Any GSM Carrier Worldwide
|Price:||$74.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- First BlackBerry touchscreen phone packed with messaging, document editing, and multimedia features; international GSM roaming
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music; MicroSD expansion to 16 GB; access to personal email and instant messaging
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Do the next... Press ##000000 and then press ok, then, where say MOBIL DIRECTORY NUMBER delete the number that appears in there and Write your own number, then press RIM buttom and press Save.. That's it.. Problem Fixed.. I hope it works on your cellphones...
a. WEAK BATTERY, charge every 6 hours
b. ACTIVATION REQUIRED 24/7 ON YOUR FACE
c. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't offer any solution even though i contacted them twice.
d. THERE'S NO EXTRA ACCESSORIES, THE PICTURES IS MISLEADING
It shows the veryson logo so it was supposed to be unlocked.
I was trying to put it right and then puff!!, it was turned off
forever and only shows a blinking red light.
I take it to my carrier and they said nothing to do, it is broken.
Now I have to send it back the seller and pay for it.
A really bad deal to me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it was poor... it was not unlocked rather it was a Verizon phone that I could not use and had no other option than to send it back.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I hated this phone the buttons were hard to push and the phone moves very slow and has so many technical problems don't purchase this at allPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer