- Size (LWH): 4.43 inches, 0.54 inches, 2.45 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Blackberry 9530 Storm Unlocked For Any GSM Carrier Worldwide
- First BlackBerry touchscreen phone packed with messaging, document editing, and multimedia features; international GSM roaming
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music; MicroSD expansion to 16 GB; access to personal email and instant messaging
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Do the next... Press ##000000 and then press ok, then, where say MOBIL DIRECTORY NUMBER delete the number that appears in there and Write your own number, then press RIM buttom and press Save.. That's it.. Problem Fixed.. I hope it works on your cellphones...
a. WEAK BATTERY, charge every 6 hours
b. ACTIVATION REQUIRED 24/7 ON YOUR FACE
c. LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, they don't offer any solution even though i contacted them twice.
d. THERE'S NO EXTRA ACCESSORIES, THE PICTURES IS MISLEADING
It shows the veryson logo so it was supposed to be unlocked.
I was trying to put it right and then puff!!, it was turned off
forever and only shows a blinking red light.
I take it to my carrier and they said nothing to do, it is broken.
Now I have to send it back the seller and pay for it.
A really bad deal to me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really neat phone, has no WiFi which is exactly why I bought it. Love most things about it but the signal strength compared to my flip phones is horrible. Read morePublished 21 days ago by J. Donohue
it was poor... it was not unlocked rather it was a Verizon phone that I could not use and had no other option than to send it back.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer