Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 26, 2016
I bought this item to gift to one of my niece. Blackberry is definitely a better brand and I expected little more than what was delivered. I don't know if that was because it was used item, but it did not last that long, and the phone froze so often. I am glad that the item was delivered on time. It looked in good shape, so scratches and anything. I really recommend you to buy this item as a gift to somebody who lives out of states. They still don't mind using the phones which don't have touch screen. It worked easily while we inserted the sim card, no need of unlocking because this is an unlocked item as claimed by seller.
on January 24, 2014
My wife liked the phone OK, however, the Micro USB connector of the charger was very flimsy, it would not even enter all the way into the phone. Needless to say, after a while she had to connect multiple times, before the phone would charge. Finally, no matter what she did the phone no longer accepted any charge, it was dead. The phone has a two years warranty in the USA and Canada, and Amazon, being the company it is, replaced the phone without any argument to speak of. Also, the replacement phone came without the special wall plug adapter the phone had, in order to fit our US wall outlets. The replacement phone's Micro-USB of the charger fits much better, but no longer provides a USB connection to the desktop computer, as the previous one had. We use T-Mobile, and I can send new contacts, from my desktop, to the phone with our Wi-Fi service, so this is not an issue.

We hope the replacement phone performs better; we shall see as time goes by.
on December 28, 2016
I know its probably late as these blackberry phones are not as popular as before and they have stopped sending out updates for these but at the time this was a great phone. I still have it somewhere but it probably doesn't have any use now. I had bought it to be used internationally and it worked perfect. the only issue at the time was that I could only get Edge on the phone and not 3g and that was real bummer. The internet was really slow and basically could only use the messenger and not use youtube etc, unless you are on wifi. I am not sure if anything has change now but that was the only issue. It worked great for years and after that it was a great backup phone for when the smartphones got destroyed.
on September 29, 2016
i ordered this Blackberry and it came in a standard Blackberry box. It said it was unlocked and all the specs fit my SIM card. When I took a 10 day trip to California to clean out my dead mother's things, Verizon locked me out. There is a Verizon logo on the bottom of the phone, but the ad said it was unlocked. I could not make any calls to the US or to Canada during a very pressing time. I will be returning it and asking Amazon about their product labeling. Bad performance, Amazon.
on April 17, 2013

Before i bought it i did an intensive research about what was the best blackberry for me at the best price.

When i saw this particular phone from this seller i didnt think the price was the right, and still dont.
When the phone arrived , hanging loose in the box with the charger in the middle, i immediately noticed something wasnt right. i turned it on and the battery went for only a few minutes. I charged a complain and after some days the seller answered. Took me a week to solve the problem. two batterys where sent to me ( after one more week of waiting). When i was actually able to use the phone i noticed I wasnt able to connect neither to wifi or 3G (wich are very important for a blackberry). I talked to the seller again and he wasnt able to solve it, or give my money back. i tried to solve the problem by myself in mobike stores but they all said it was a problem from the phone.

I wasted tons of money on this phone, cant ise it properly and the seller didnt even try to solve it.

MY ADVICE: dont buy it.

Thanks for reading
on November 24, 2016
Great phonel and good quality nice and clean unlocked ,works perfect and inexpensive,Great seller and good customer service I recommend this to anyone ones inexpensive phone unlocked to use with different network
on June 3, 2013
This company has also gone by the name of "Cell Lounge" and, why they have great customer service, the products they sell as "New" are anything but. Over the course of my dealings with them, I had 3 different devices in my possession (unacceptable phone, not unlocked, etc) and one thing was for absolute certain; NONE OF THEM WERE NEW. If you are okay with rolling the dice and trying to get a phone that will last until you are eligible for an upgrade on your carrier, then take a chance. But if you are looking for a "new" and longer lasting phone (at least 2-3 years) than do not buy a phone online....from any company, in my opinion. They are NOT new. There was a distinct discoloration on all of the white screens on the last phone that I had through Cell Lounge (now a name change) and then it flipped out and would not re-boot itself at all, rendering it useless. But I will say that this company knows full well that they are peddling inferior products and are willing to replace or refund your money. So, if you are willing to take a chance on an online phone purchase, try these guys because if/when the phone stops working properly, they will refund your money (or replace it, should you want to try AGAIN.) That is why I gave them a "2-star" instead of a 1-star (due to defective merchandise).
on October 23, 2016
This item is very good! a crisp new blackberry! one of the best phones ever made! how can someone complain about that! if it is delivered broken i guess. this phone was on time! not a day early or late. and with no damage! very pleased.
on August 26, 2013
The features of this product are okay. But the hardware is really terrible. The whole phone, not just the battery, gets hot for no apparent reason. This in turn drains the battery. I discovered that many owners of BlackBerry Bold phones had the same issues when I tried to find a solution to these problems. Only 10 days after I started using this product, the battery won't charge anymore after the phone got hot by itself without being used. At times it would also shut down by itself when I tried to surf on the internet. It's unbelievable that this product is still being sold with such huge defects - not just bugs but dinosaurs.
Few apps seem to be available in comparison with other brands. After getting this phone, I felt I had something that would soon become an antique. Do yourself a favor, don't buy this phone. I am returning mine. BB Bold, bye bye.
on October 1, 2013
Received my phone yesterday and it was as described, UNLOCKED, the screen said Verizon when I turned it on but that's just a screen PIC, plugged in my AT&T Sims card and it worked, Than I just changed the screen pic to what I wanted or you can even take a pic with the cam and use that. So stop gripping on your reviews and just try your Sims card in this unlocked brand new looking that came in a sealed Blackberry Box Phone. Now I just have to get used of the Blackberry world and learn about the rest of the features. That's all I have to say to you bunch of weirdos out there.