Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 7, 2011
I poped in my sim card and away it went. I don't have a data plan so some items don't work I use the pay as you go. I needed the calader, clock and alarms, cammer 5MP, mp3 player, video player, video recorder, contacks list, and real key pad for texting, voice calling, and down and up loading to my computer. this all works well. the internet and e-mail don't and i will never use that on any phone. very happy, i'm aolder man 54 and retired.
on July 16, 2016
It was listed as new but was clearly refurbished. All the buttons on the keyboard stick and do not work well. The company that shipped it to me had it shipped in from China, I didn't know this until I started tracking the shipment. This is a good phone but I got ripped off big time.
on November 19, 2012
El telefono me vino totalmente repotenciado con la cámara soldada y en muy mal estado internamente, fue un engaño total, y me di cuenta cuando tuveque llevarlo a un técnico porque la bateria no me duraba ni una hora y ya llevaba tres baterias adicionales compradas, que decepción.
on June 3, 2015
It is a good phone however no mention was made prior to purchase of there not being sound on the mobile so I do not get a ring tone and do not know when my phone is ringing, even the vibrate mode does not sound.
on June 22, 2012
This phone is amazing!!! I received it even better than described. just make sure you buy it from Amazon. it's even better than the one I bought from T-mobile about a year ago.
on December 13, 2012
I am dissapointed with this phone...I had return this it to NYC Blackberry and it wasn't repaired or replace..It worked for a while and is now not accepting my network and is showing SOS icon, I would like to get this thing to work the way is was design to be operated
on January 28, 2012
This items is far different of what is it.
It is worse than a refurbished, at the first view I thought it was a china imitation, it is just a bad refurbished with a fake face, even the batteries cover can not be closed.

It is a shame for this seller.

I sent the order back to the seller, I'm still looking forward the refund.
Blackberry 9780 Bold - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black es tremendo celular blackberry es liberado es 3g en venezuela con digitel es perfecto
on December 14, 2011
I received the blackberry 9780 in excelent conditions and very fast. I bought directly of the seller Amazon.com. I am enjoying the phone, i have been using for a week and everything goes fine. The 3G and gsm card work well. I bought the internacional and unlocked version to use in my country Brazil. The camera is also very good. I do recommend to buy this cell phone from Amazon.com.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2014
3 STAR .THE CELL IS USE. THATS OK .FEW LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE PHONE. NO BIG DEAL.IT WORK WELL.SO FAR.HAPPY WITH THE PHONE.HIGHLY RECOMMAND THE COMPANY.MARK IS GOOD PEOPLE. DOD NAVY SUBMARINER.THX. BE SAFE. EDDIE.