- Size (LWH): 0.57 inches, 2.44 inches, 4.36 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 330 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 432 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Blackberry Torch 9800 Unlocked Phone with 5 MP Camera, Full QWERTY Keyboard and 4 GB Internal Storage - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black
|Price:||$86.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Next-generation messaging powerhouse with 3.2-inch touchscreen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard, and BlackBerry 6 OS
- Compatible with AT&T Video Share, Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions, and access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi; 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; 4 GB internal memory; microSD expansion; Bluetooth stereo music
- Up to 5.8 hours of talk time, up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time; released in August, 2010
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequencies and 3G HSDPA 850/1900/2100/800 plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities.
- 5 MP Camera, 25921944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash; Geo-tagging, continuous auto-focus, image stabilization; Video Recording @24fps
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Blackberry Torch 9800 Unlocked Phone with 5 MP Camera, Full QWERTY Keyboard and 4 GB Internal Storage - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gear Up LLC||BREED||Gear Up LLC||Trustworthy Merchants|
|Display Size||3.2 inches||3.2 inches||2.44 inches||3.7 inches|
|Operating System||Blackberry||BlackBerry OS||BlackBerry OS||rim blackberry|
|Camera Description||5 MP||5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash||3.15 MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash||Information not provided|
|Battery Life||330 minutes||6.5 Hours||300 minutes||4 Hours|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.3 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Fri Nov 19 00:00:01 UTC 2010||Wed Feb 01 05:50:59 UTC 2012||Wed Dec 29 06:14:31 UTC 2010||Fri Oct 07 23:52:28 UTC 2011|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
This product is a complete rip off... DO NOT BUY!!!!!!! They are selling USED PHONES at the Price of new ones............ It pains me to spend my money of stuff it this.. My phone refuse to charge after the battery die coming out of the box and the screens also refuse to work.....Amazon need to do something about these types of suppliers in there data base.
I contacted them re their deliberate and malicious act of passing off old phones, but I was tossed around from one person to another. And after all was said and done, more was said than done.
I lost money and jobs because I had to buy another phone.
O the second phone I bought from bought from them stopped working as well and again, I was tossed to and fro by greedy money hungry people who rather to give inferior quality products with sub-standard service.
I had a horrible experience with this company and if you wish to lose you money and get defective products buy from them. If you are like me and cannot afford to flush money down the drain choose a different vendor.
I wish there was a section to say no star because these people deserve -5 star rating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'll give it 2 1/2 stars because up until three days ago I found out that this phone only excepts 2g for web omg. If anyone knows something different please do share.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Well first I got it and it ran for a month then died with a big Red X on the screen. I searched and searched for the meaning of the Red X and found that this phone has a manual on... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Frances C
Excellent phones just as described but the batterissue were not charged and I don't know if they're bad or not. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Boris K
Never buy a waranty item the phone was factory unlocked but it didn't take any SIM cardPublished 3 months ago by Ruben Rodriguez
does not allow you to add personal emaill spent hours with Blackberry with no luck
never again and I was told it was ATT so i figured it will be easy to use it , only allows... Read more