Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on December 30, 2013
I purchased this item. The colour and packaging was fantastic. However the case is too small for my phone.

It does not fit when I force it it is too tight..I have to push the phone into the case, when it should just slide in and out.

not pleased with my product.
on August 6, 2013
If you want something to store your phone in then this product works. The handle or whatever you want to call that thingy is very, well wimpy. The first accidental yank and your phone will go flying somewhere across America and with any luck, you won't hurt anyone.

I only use it to store my phone when it's in my purse to avoid making any "purse calls" so yeah any other intended purpose, it's almost useless.

Again, depending on how you plan to use it should determine if you want to make this purchase. I don't have any regrets because it met my purpose. Good luck!
on March 16, 2014
It's a great value being two tone & stamped "Blackberry" on the back in the leather. It's ad included the dimensions, so I knew my Metro PCS, small Huawei cell phone would fit in it, & it does. I'm thrilled to have this case for it since Metro didn't make a case for my phone, let alone this one this fashion forward. Customer who pays with Amazon gift cards, Redwood City, CA
on October 1, 2013
This is the second one I've purchased, as I wore the first one out! I like the fact that the wristband is removable. I take it off and connect the case to the outside of my purse making my phone easily accessible! Wish they made it other colors besides black and white!
on October 4, 2014
Fantastic case. Beautiful leather. Fashionable pink accents. And has a convenient mirror on the inside flap. Just don't expect to carry it on your wrist, the strap connection to the case was poorly designed and keeps falling off because it does not fasten securely.
on December 27, 2013
The strap broke as I tried to put it onto the case. It just broke. The metal pieces all fell and I can see it was a cheap magnet. I'm returning it and will not buy again. I'll keep my silicone casing. This was a waste of time and money. Looks pretty but not worth it.
on September 10, 2014
Doesn't lock the phone and it changes the configuration, turn off wi-fi, take pictures and in repeated occasions several messages were sent by having my phone in my purse. TERRIBLE.
on February 8, 2012
The FIT is perfect, the leather quality. It is very comfortable to hold in your hand, pocket or carry strap. magnetic closure works perfectly and in holster settings WORK with this one! I've tried other cases but LOVE this one! Total look of class:-)
on August 21, 2012
The case is really cute without being over the top girly. Fits blackberry torch perfectly and has the auto sleep mode to conserve on the battery. Protects phone from scratches as the snap on cases for the torch dont last. I have gone through so many and was about to give up until I found this.
on January 10, 2013
This case is the best!!!! Fits well on a 9810, no factory mess ups so it great!!!! Wished it could of been used when there is a protective case on, but that is beside the fact that it is newly great!