- Size (LWH): 4.53 inches, 0.41 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 CDMA GSM Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, 5MP Camera and Blackberry OS 7 (Black)
|Price:||$105.00 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Professional mobile messaging with BlackBerry 7 OS, 2.8-inch touchscreen, QWERTY keyboard, 1.2 GHz processor, and Liquid Graphics technology
- Fast 3G connectivity, international GSM capabilities, Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Near Field Communications (NFC) support
- 5-MP camera with HD 720p video capture, Bluetooth stereo music, 4 GB memory, HTML5 web browser
- Up to 6.6 hours of talk time, up to 300 hours (12.8 days) of standby time, released in August, 2011
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 CDMA GSM Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, 5MP Camera and Blackberry OS 7 (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Timetocell||DLH Mobile||Techtrum||Trustworthy Merchants|
|Display Size||2.8 inches||2.8 inches||2.8 inches||2.4 inches|
|Operating System||Blackberry||Blackberry||BlackBerry OS 7.0||Blackberry|
|Camera Description||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, LED flash||3.2 MP|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||390 minutes||6.6 Hours||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.29 pounds||0.29 pounds||0.29 pounds||0 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu Aug 18 21:38:48 UTC 2011||Sat Aug 06 10:10:14 UTC 2011||Thu Sep 15 05:55:28 UTC 2011||Thu Oct 21 00:00:01 UTC 2010|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Items that comes up with this cell phone includes handset, rechageable battery, charger, USB cable, Quick start guide.
Top Customer Reviews
1. IT HAS AN INDICATOR LIGHT! This technology is so dated that it's CRIMINAL not to include one on every phone manufactured. If you are like me who is always in quiet environments and can't have ringtones or chimes going off all the time, then this is extremely valuable to you. With the samsung fascinate I felt I had ADHD constantly checking the damn thing and actually used more battery turning the phone screen on and off. Also BB has the best notification lights on their products hands down! DroidX had one but it wasn't very visible. Love BB for this!
2. The BEST...and I mean this....THE BEST BB Keyboard I have every used! It's soft to the touch, easy to press, extremely responsive, keeps up with you, and is wide enough for my big fat fingers. BB...if you ever touch this keyboard and change it I will personally come to your headquarters and slap the CEO. This is the best one ever! I am so SICK and TIRED of these virtual keyboards I can spit.Read more ›
For those of you who are wondering - this is NOT the Monaco phone that RIM plans on releasing soon. That phone is fully touchscreen - designed to replace the much hated Storm and not too much better Storm 2.
Ok, so some list of changes that RIM brought about:
- With the release of this Bold, RIM decided to nicely go back to the old style Bold 9000 keyboard. The keys are a bit bigger, so for those of you whose fingers might have been too big for the Bold 2 that was released for Verizon, I urge you to give this phone's keyboard a try - you'll be pleased. Some of you may notice the dimensions of the 9930 and the 9700 are very close, so you might wonder how they got the keyboard bigger. Well, they did it by getting rid of the plastic lining around the sides of the phone. Yes - both the keyboard and screen are now flush with the edge of the phone. I'm not sure I'm a fan of this, as it makes it a whole lot easier to crack/break something important, but it seems to be a direction most phone manufacturers are moving in, so we'll see....
- This phone is the first to have the new 7 OS - which is nice, but I think I'd rather have the QNX OS, thank you very much... Haha - but it is a good OS - for those who are interested, it takes up less space than 6.Read more ›
It's a loaded question and I knew what he was getting at. The silliness of the phone 'pissing contest' with all the youtube videos comparing one to another. The giant screens. Useless gimmicks like `Siri'
I decided to stop, take a breath, and decide what I truly needed in a PHONE. I had 160 apps on my Droid and I literally used about 10-15 of those. The rest were part of the 'pissing contest' ("Hey, do you see what my phone can do!? Bro-stache! Voice warping software! 3D games!")
I needed 100% accuracy in texts and emails. Clear phone calls. At least a workdays worth of battery life (10 hours of heavy usage). Contacts and calendar sync with gmail. `To do' list. The ability to handle multiple email accounts, including Exchange. A simple, decent camera. Medical apps like Epocrates. Music apps like Pandora, Shazaam, Slacker radio. Utilities like Evernote, Dropbox. You get the idea. Mostly as a functioning phone, a real phone with organizing tools, but with a few entertainment things.
First let me say that it is truly a beautiful phone. Slim, sleek, stunning design. One of the best LOOKING phones ever. The touch screen is vivid, crisp, and clear.
Now, about my `needs' from my PHONE.
Accuracy. I am a physican at a busy hospital and we communicate with each other EXTENSIVELY via text throughout the day. The main problem I'd had with my Droid Incredible was the virtual keyboard.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not satisfied with my purchase trackball scroll and home button hardly works would like to send phone back and get a refundPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
it was ok though it had a password on it which was difficult for me to use and also u included the sim card which is not necessary , and please when sending the phone remove the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sevilliano
This phone is beautiful, I paid a little more to get it new in its original box but it was worth the extra money and wait. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Pierce M
The return button has to be pressed hard to go back from a particular menuPublished 3 months ago by Manish GHOSALKAR