- Size (LWH): 0.55 inches, 2.36 inches, 4.29 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 330 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 348 hours
Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 Unlocked GSM SmartPhone with 2 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth - Unlocked Phone - International Version - Graphite Grey
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Unlocked Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequencies and 3G HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100 plus GPRS/EDGE data capabilities.
- 2 MP Camera, 1600x1200 pixels with Video Recording; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n;
- BlackBerry OS 5.0, upgradable; BlackBerry maps; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Talk time up to 4 hours - Standby up to 450 hs.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The trackpad doesn't work properly. Either too sensitive or doesn't work to speed.Published 1 month ago by PINKY
good phone---blackberry user tools disc did not work on hp computer. 1 Gb memory--need more memory and instructions in language other than English.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Worked well until the ball in the middle stopped working and the phone would not move down.Published 4 months ago by Mary