- Size (LWH): 4.5 inches, 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches
Blackberry HDW-38842-001 Swivel Holster for Bold 9900 9930 - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||$5.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Carry your BlackBerry Bold 9900 9930 in style with this BlackBerry Swivel Holster.
- This case is a great way to protect your phone from everyday wear and tear.
- The case uses a magnetic closure to keep your phone safe and secured.
- The swivel holster supports the BlackBerry sleeper function to help you save battery life when the phone is inside the case.
- The back features a fixed rotating belt clip so you can attach the case to your belt, bag or purse.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Blackberry HDW-38842-001 Swivel Holster for Bold 9900 9930 - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TEC USA||CCMACCESSORIES||Accessory Solutions||Cellular Hookup|
|Compatible Phone Models||Compatible with the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Bold 9930 phone models||blackberry||BlackBerry Bold 9900/ 9930||Blackberry Q10|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
This little black leather box, when attached to my pants belt, lets the world know that I am Important. I carry a blackberry; not only do I carry a blackberry I can't waste precious minutes searching, frantically, through my pockets to find the blackberry. I need immediate access to ensure that no bzzz, no matter how soft, goes unanswered.
I am now a master blackberry unholsterer. At a high noon duel I'd outdraw John Wayne. The Lone Ranger. Annie Oakley.
(1) For cheap belts only - I was lucky enough to notice that the case was popping off my belt when I reinserted the device on a crowded train. Losing the entire holster in a crowded and noisy place is a SURE way to lose the phone! I put it away. Later, I unthinkingly put it back on the same belt, and it popped off the first time I crouched. What the heck is going on?
It turns out that my modestly thick casual belt is too thick for the hook at the bottom of the clip, and in fact, forces the clip partially open so it's well on its way to falling off as soon as you put it on. Grade: "F" - it should accommodate thicker belts! Good quality belts are sewn together out of several layers of leather, and often have a kind of raised padded area. Forget it. You will have to wear cheap cut-from-a-single-layer-of-leather or cloth web belts.
(2) Care to carry the phone upside down? - Well, you can if you want to, no problem! The swivel rotates 360 degrees, and if you knock it around on your belt some (assuming the belt is thin enough that you don't knock it off), there's a good chance that you will find the phone hanging upside down, held in only by the magnetic clasp. Grade: "F" - the thing should have stops!
When I broke my BlackBerry Curve - whose OEM case actually did a pretty good job of holding it on my person - they bought me this kludgy thing instead - I think in punishment. And to think they paid MORE to get a useless touch screen!Read more ›
Overall a good deal for me at $6.22 (from IBD Electronics (came with PRIME S/H; Fulfillment by Amazon).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
may have to buy more, not sure what's' wrong with me but I keep losing these.Published 4 months ago by Frank Bello