Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Blackberry Winter: A Novel
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 14, 2013
Blackberry Winter is a fabulous and enjoyable novel. Sensitively written, emotions are easy to follow and identify with. A story born of two generations with one heart. Enjoy this read. 5 stars
on December 27, 2014
Such a lovely story. Sad beginning - fun mystery to try and figure out. Wonderful ending. Great great read. 2 thumbs up
on November 30, 2014
I loved this book! Great story line with some love and mystery. Loved how it ended as well! All around well worth the read!
on April 4, 2013
Blackberry Winter sometimes made me wish the characters would stop dancing around each other. I'm not good at writing reviews, this was a nice easy read, I enjoyed the book, but I did figured it out well before the end of the book.
on September 4, 2013
Loved this book. I have now read two books by Sarah Jio and find her writing style really easy to read. I have just gotten a third book of hers from the library and can't wait to read it. Great author.
on December 4, 2012
I loved Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio. The characters were very real and alive for me. I think it was very well paced and not predictable at all. This is her first book that I have read and I can't wait to get my hands on Sarah Jio's other books.
on August 22, 2015
I can say I enjoyed this novel. I will be reading more of Her books.
on December 19, 2012
I loved this novel. I read it in one night. It's set in Seattle, my hometown and just loved how engaged the author kept you throughout. Although, I did just have a baby in Sept. so I was definitely very emotional reading it, but in a good way.
on February 18, 2014
I loved this book. I can usually figure out the end before I get to it but this one had me stumped. I was shocked to finally figure out what was going on. It was sad too.
on June 1, 2014
I enjoyed reading this book, but it felt a little like I was reading a lifetime movie. Great if you're in the mood for a light, quick, entertaining story.