Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
Blackburn Airstik SL Pump
|Price:||$24.99 + $12.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enter your model number
- above to make sure this fits.
- Perfect in the garage car on the boat around the house to secure and organize anything and everything
- Thousands of uses indoors or outside
- Three inch size great for headset cord snack bags and more
- Rebuildable internals
- Includes cage mount
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New colors and graphics with pump metrics printed on the barrel. Dual-chamber design provides 37-Percent more stroke volume than smaller-size pumps. Lightweight aluminum barrel and shaft. Presta-specific head.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Printed on the pump (see pictures) are icons as well as text for "Road", "Presta", "30 cu. mm Volume" and "Max PSI 160 11 Bar". I recently had to replace a tire, so in the process decided to put this little pump to the test. I timed myself and it took me 90 seconds to inflate the tire to around 60 - 70 psi (I tried but failed to measure psi accurately with my floor pump, too much air escaped), I was averaging about three pump strokes per second. So about 270 strokes total. It never got difficult to compress the cylinder and required little force, unlike some other mini pumps I have used. While it may be theoretically possible to inflate to 160 PSI with this pump, in practice it would be impossible. Unlike with a floor pump, where the force of each pump stroke goes into the floor, with a mini pump (unless it has a hose) the force goes into the valve stem. Even with a finger curled around the valve stem to minimize this (which you absolutely need to do) you still put enough force into the valve stem with each stroke such that the stem and pump head will not seal tight at higher pressure. Thus, after about 70 psi or so, pumping becomes futile. Still, 70 psi is plenty to pedal home with, though it would probably be risky to finish your ride if you had hours to go. Still, this is a well built, very compact little pump that will bail you out should you flat on the road.
- Just a note on the cons is that when i got this, it feels heavier then it looks, as far as actual weight on the scale it is among the lightest pumps out there, but maybe my expectations are too high ( i like when things feel just as heavy as they look, or feel like they are lighter then look )
- Id like to see this with a reversible valve gasket so you can pump both Schrader and Presta, but if you want this pump and use Schrader you might want to check out Schrader to Presta Valve Adapter which i will be picking up soon.
With 150 pumps, I was able to get 40psi on a 700 x 25c tire so 300 pumps or so might get you to 60-80psi. I wouldn't consider this pump if you are using hybrid or mountain bike tires. Road tires have much less volume so this pump did the job respectively. Only problemI had with this is the small valve head does make it hard to grasp and obtain good opposing support. That and there isn't a locking mechanism on the valve so if you aren't careful you can lose some pressure especially if your valve is dirty and fails to get good grip.
Most recent customer reviews
It doesnt pump fast - but not to an extent its unusable.
I mounted it on my frame and did 1 or 2 rides.Read more