Blackburn Flea 2.0 Front Headlight with USB Charger
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four super-bright White Nichia LED's
- USB rechargeable Li-ion Headlight
- Produces an incredible 40 Lumens in OD mode
- Uses any standard USB Port
- Patented innovative charging system
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Display Weight||0.3 pounds|
|Package Height||1.22 x 2.91 x 6.69 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
Flea. The lightest, brightest rechargeable cycling light in the world now has new Fuel Gauge Technology with indicator LED that shows battery capacity and charging. The flexible and compact mounting system installs in minutes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my thoughts......
1) Kudos to Blackburn for backing their product. I appreciate that.
2) Unfortunately, I have another light showing signs of doing the same thing. Guess I'll be calling again.
3) When I called, the rep didn't need my receipt, date of purchase, or anything. On one hand, this is great...but...
4) She acted like it was a common occurrence. She told me that if you don't keep using the lights and charging them, the batteries will die. Also, she told me if you ordered the colored versions instead of the black ones, it was much more likely they will die or be dead when you get them. This is apparently because retailers don't sell the colors as easily and they are prone to be much older than the black versions...
In short, I've got mixed emotions on these. Cool concept and product, impressively small, but seems to have some reliability issues that even the manufacturer knows about and their attitude is...Oh well, we'll just send you a new one. It's good and it's bad, oh, but not really ugly, they are cool little lights in my opinion. But if you order one....order the standard black versions.
This will work really well in pitch black areas. I actually bought two so I get double the brightness in those areas.
It's super annoying for cars which makes it great because you won't get hit.
For the price, this is the best light you can possibly by. It's small compact size and power is incredible. I thought I would have to pay at least 60.00 for a light this good maybe even more. The only thing that somewhat sucks about it, Although it charges by computer and USB (which is great) The little magnet connectors can be a pain, Sometimes the light doesn't stick very well too them, But other then that no complaints.