Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on April 28, 2017
I originally purchased one of these back when the Blackest Night event was happening in the comics and I loved that ring. Unfortunately, between my kids and I playing with it, the ring wore out over time and we needed a replacement. The new ring I received had a few noticeable differences, mainly the color and the attention to quality. My original ring had an emerald shimmer to it and was well shaped, but this new one is just plain green and a little deformed. The sturdiness of the new ring seems to be about the same, but it looks more plain and cartoonish than my original one. Either way we're happy to have another Green Lantern ring to play with. I was very happy with the speed of the shipping, albeit the shipping cost is slightly outrageous (we almost decided not to buy it thanks to that, but these rings are becoming harder to find as time goes on). If it weren't for the pricey shipping cost of such a tiny package and the overall quality of the ring, I would have given this a 5 star review. Either way at least my kids and I have a new power ring and can continue our battle against the forces of evil!
on July 7, 2015
I got this ring before it said i would get it! It is exactly what i ordered. It has one of those adjustable straps so i can wear it for a long time. It isnt like all those special edition rings for the movie but its like the ones in the cartoons and comics which is super cool. The only problem i had was really the price. I mean all it is is a piece of plastic and its like 5 dollars including the shipping. I could understand having an expensive shipping price but it wpuld be better if the price for the ring and shipping was lowered a bit. Other than the price the ring is great. If your a green lantern fan then you should get this for your collection if you have one or to just wear it. But you cannot fly with it and do the cool things hal jordan does. I wish you could do all those things. Also if you get this ring you should try and memorize the green lantern oath. I know i have.
on March 26, 2015
The ring is one size fits all, but in reality should be one size fits big. My fingers are by no means small, but I can't wear this at all. It's a nice little plastic ring that is smooth and feels good to hold though. I keep it on my shelf as a display, but that's all it can be for me.
review image review image
on October 22, 2016
I just gave it three stars only because of the price. For the amount paid it should glow. Other then that my son loves it. My ring finger is a size 10 and it fits comfortably, without movement. If you don't mind the price and are a die hard GL fan it's a ok addition.
on May 29, 2017
Check your local comic shop BEFORE buying this. While this was in transit, I found an entire set of all the colors for 20. This ring was $10. This ring and the set are same build quality. Dense plastic, one size fits all. Garbage pricing!
on March 2, 2017
I bought this ring for my 8 year old son. It is advertized as "one size fits most" and, being all plastic, seems to be a child's toy. It was so big it barely fit my own little finger. My little guy was so disappointed.
on October 3, 2013
So Im a huge green lantern fan. I have been looking for a ring like this for years and began looking again once i decided to dress up for comic con NYC. My only complaint is that the price is insane. Dont get me wrong I realize it is a collector item and everything but jesus. This little plastic ring was 7$!!!! Come on now, there is not a lot of hardcore GL fans compared to some other heroes like Batman, Ironman, Superman. So it would be cool if we didnt get punished for being one ya know. Dont get me wrong the product is kickass, just please reduce the price by a couple bucks. Anybody else feel the same way?
on December 13, 2014
A simple plastic ring basically gum ball machine quality. They where originally given out free at comic shops for buying the Green Lantern event comics. All in all its nothing fancy but its a nice ring for display or cosplay.
on March 22, 2012
as a long time Ringslinger, My power ring gets quite the workout, Having a Fully charged Backup ring could spell the difference between life and death when you find yourself patrolling the outer reaches of your sector. this ring makes for a passable backup when your Oan issued ring is spent. the green Plastic is not as durable as your Oan issued ring and Possibly as a result of the plastic, the time it takes to get a full charge from your power battery is significantly longer than the 10 or so seconds it normally takes to recharge. However, power levels seem to be maintained for longer durations possibly due to the insulating effects of the plastic. the ring comes without a charge (I'd assume for safety should it fall into the wrong hands) but is compatible with any Oan power source currently in your possession. I would Defiantly recommend this ring as a backup ring for all my fellow Corps members.
on September 7, 2016
It runs very large. I bought it to go along with a Halloween costume. For the price its a good deal but I had to add some tape to it so it would fit. I only needed it for one night and will probably never use it again. Over all a good value for the price though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.