- File Size: 1997 KB
- Print Length: 306 pages
- Publisher: Threshold Editions (March 6, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 6, 2012
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004U7GI3C
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#465,969 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1002 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Federal Government
- #1119 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- #1238 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Executive Branch
|Print List Price:||$26.00|
Save $18.01 (69%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation Kindle Edition
|Length: 306 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In the book, she speaks of how she has been cast out by other minorities because the idea has been drilled into their heads that - if you are of minority descent - you are SUPPOSED to vote Democrat. I am a minority, and I too am of the Conservative mindset, and I shame those who think Mrs. Borelli, myself and anyone else in our position are traitors to our own race for believing in the preservation of our freedoms.
Many of you against this book are most likely operating from a liberal mindset, and that is fine, to each his own. That being said, do not assume that she is strictly pointing the finger at the Democrats and no one else. She makes it clear that it is not a matter of party politics: it is politics PERIOD that is ruining this country. What she contends - and I side with her on this - is that the minority (Blacks in particular) are receiving a raw deal as a result of the established entitlements.
I grew up in the Northeast, and naturally jumped on the Liberal bandwagon, but I was not always sure if that was the right position to take. I mean, how could I decide if I didn't know anything about opposing views. Everywhere you go, you find different interpretations of history. It makes one wonder if there is ever such a thing as an unbiased truth.Read more ›
keep the "real" folks informed. I look forward to seeing you on TV and heard about your book when you
were interviewd on 3-5-12!! You are a perfect roll model for all women. Lv, Jeanne
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Many interesting ideas and insights, lots of pertinent examples, but the book is painful to read because of poor organization and editing.Published 5 months ago by Alec
Deneen Borelli proves to us that the government of today is the equivalent of the plantations of long ago, and that we, the American people are the voluntary slaves on this new... Read morePublished 6 months ago
Great book. Every Every Black American needs to read this book! People need to wake up and this book along with some others will focus your attention on how we are being used...Published 9 months ago by Julian Francis
Love this lady with guts and honesty lacking in "media" to a large extent.Published 10 months ago by R2S2
Good information and well written. Deneen tells it like it is!Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Executive Branch
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Federal Government