Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera Body Only, w..." and save 40% off the $1,099.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera Body Only, with Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount, 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera (Body Only) - Expansion Cable - LP-E6 Battery - Turret Dust Cap - 12V AC Adapter - Blackmagic Design 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 16mm Image Sensor
- Remote Camera Management: Wireless Control of your camera from a safe distance
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Remote Controlled Expansion Port
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Display Size||3 inches|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Item Dimensions||2.56 x 3.27 x 2.76 inches|
|Item Weight||0.67 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1 Watt Hour|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||1 Volt|
|Lithium Battery Weight||1 gram|
|Shipping Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Viewfinder Type||external viewfinder|
Compact in size, the Micro Cinema Camera is similar in size and shape to an action camera, making it well suited for mounted on helmets for POV action sequences, suspended from quadcopters for aerial shots, or any place where a larger camera can't fit. To facilitate camera control when the camera is mounted in impossible-to-reach locations, you can operate it remotely and view a live video feed thanks to the camera's expansion port. An included breakout cable supports four analog PWM radio remote control inputs, so you can map camera functions to the dials, knobs, buttons, and joysticks on model airplane remotes, such as start/stop recording, focus, and iris (with compatible MFT lenses). For more control, you can use the 18-channel S.bus control input with Futaba radio control equipment or custom embedded controllers.
Top customer reviews
- LP-E6 recording time - I just pressed record, and let it go. I got 1 hour 20 minutes on one full battery charge. And when the camera shut off, I doubled checked the recording, and I was indeed saved.
- Does your BMPCC Metabones adapter work on this? Yes.
- Do you NEED a BM video assist to access menus, see overlays, etc... No. I have a generic 720p monitor, and I can access everything. You change the aperture by using the buttons on the camera.
- We all know the microphone situation on the BMPCC sucked... So what's it like here? The on-camera preamps seem to be great. I hooked up a rode shotgun, and it sounded awesome. The on-camera microphone sounds MUCH better as well, HOWEVER, you can actually here the whir of the onboard fan... So it actually makes the onboard mic kind of un usable.
- Does it get as hot as the BMPCC? Nope. It has two vents on the side, which seem to do the trick... Plus there is no monitor, which must help.
- ISO on the camera? I believe native is 800, and it looks great. 1600 seemed mostly usable if exposed hot. In realllll low areas, I was seeing vertical streaking, but I'm going to investigate this more.
- How does the 60p look? It looks great! I was seeing a few MINOR image artifacts when using 60, but I'm going to investigate further. Overall, nothing offensive.