4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera Body Only, with Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount, 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera (Body Only) - Expansion Cable - LP-E6 Battery - Turret Dust Cap - 12V AC Adapter - Blackmagic Design 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 16mm Image Sensor
- Remote Camera Management: Wireless Control of your camera from a safe distance
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Remote Controlled Expansion Port
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compact in size, the Micro Cinema Camera is similar in size and shape to an action camera, making it well suited for mounted on helmets for POV action sequences, suspended from quadcopters for aerial shots, or any place where a larger camera can't fit. To facilitate camera control when the camera is mounted in impossible-to-reach locations, you can operate it remotely and view a live video feed thanks to the camera's expansion port. An included breakout cable supports four analog PWM radio remote control inputs, so you can map camera functions to the dials, knobs, buttons, and joysticks on model airplane remotes, such as start/stop recording, focus, and iris (with compatible MFT lenses). For more control, you can use the 18-channel S.bus control input with Futaba radio control equipment or custom embedded controllers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- LP-E6 recording time - I just pressed record, and let it go. I got 1 hour 20 minutes on one full battery charge. And when the camera shut off, I doubled checked the recording, and I was indeed saved.
- Does your BMPCC Metabones adapter work on this? Yes.
- Do you NEED a BM video assist to access menus, see overlays, etc... No. I have a generic 720p monitor, and I can access everything. You change the aperture by using the buttons on the camera.
- We all know the microphone situation on the BMPCC sucked... So what's it like here? The on-camera preamps seem to be great. I hooked up a rode shotgun, and it sounded awesome. The on-camera microphone sounds MUCH better as well, HOWEVER, you can actually here the whir of the onboard fan... So it actually makes the onboard mic kind of un usable.
- Does it get as hot as the BMPCC? Nope. It has two vents on the side, which seem to do the trick... Plus there is no monitor, which must help.
- ISO on the camera? I believe native is 800, and it looks great. 1600 seemed mostly usable if exposed hot. In realllll low areas, I was seeing vertical streaking, but I'm going to investigate this more.
- How does the 60p look? It looks great! I was seeing a few MINOR image artifacts when using 60, but I'm going to investigate further. Overall, nothing offensive.