Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Blacksite: Area 51 - Xbox 360 (Special)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 71% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 99 $29.99 Save $5.00 (17%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Online Multiplayer Modes: A wide variety fo traditional online modes, such as Death Match, Team Death Match and Capture the Flag, as well as, all-new unique modes created specifically for BlackSite: Area 51.
- One Button Squad Commands: Command your troops to perform a variety fo actions, including planting C-4 to blow doors, sniping enemies in guard towers, or taking control of vehicles - all with one click of a button.
- Incredibly Realistic, Fully Interactive World: From the war-torn streets of Iraq to small town USA, you'll need to use strategic cover points as you blow away your enemies in huge levels where nearly everything you see is destructible.
- As squad commander Aeran Pierce, you lead soldiers who respond to your every order. Lead well and they¿ll rally behind you when the enemy brings the fight, but waver and morale will sink fast, affecting their will to fight.
- Drive the latest military HMMWVs and commandeer civilian vehicles. Take a seat in the gunner¿s position during a daring, low-level helicopter raid against enemy positions. Fight with a range of modern-day Special Forces weapons.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
You're a soldier for the US Army, initially sent to Iran to gather some highly needed, top secret information. From there the story gets fleshed out rather hurridly along with some well over used cliches. The gameplay is fun, the sound an graphics are great. Grenade explosions are really cool and the machine gun is very satisfying to shoot.
This one is a perfect weekend rental. There's a good mix of run and gunning, driving and shooting from a helicopter. I have to repeat that this game was allot of fun to play. There were 5-6 levels (I forget exactly) each broken up into smaller "episodes" similar to the Halo games. Each level was pretty unique and at first glance the game could easily be mistaken for a Call of Duty title. Only a handful of weapons to choose from that sadly, didn't follow you between episodes and I found that I stuck with the machine gun almost entirely through the game except for some of the mandatory sniper episodes. There was also a very limited amount of aliens as well, which was surprising because I was expecting more. However, the ones that were there were very fulfilling, especially the larger "boss" type characters.
I would have scored Blacksite allot higher had it been longer game. You can't imagine my dissappointment after spending $60 and then beating it the same day.
Save your money for the likes of Assassin's Creed and rent this one.
I did play online one match and that was a little better. But this pales in comparison compared to some of the better shooters like Gears, Halo 3, and Bioshock. I picked this and Timeshift up at the same time, and Timeshift is a much better game.
It's probably worth a rental but not much more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my sons very into Halo, and all the Call of duty games. He liked this but its not at the same level but he did get many hours of play out of itPublished 19 months ago by Brian
I enjoyed this game thoroughly but I must say that this particular game does play a lot better on PCPublished on January 30, 2014 by Snake
This video came caught me off guard!! I thought I was going to like it but accually loved it more than expected!!Published on January 14, 2014 by Robert Myers
This game is rubbish. Bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad voice acting, bad story...this is absolutely a dollar bin game. Read morePublished on November 13, 2013 by Evildead11