Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blackstone 3-in-1 Kabob Charcoal Grill - Barbecue - Smoker - With Automatic Rotisserie - 11 custom heavy-duty skewers included
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Kabob delivers three unique cooking experiences including the traditional barbecue, a motorized shish kebob/kebab and thanks to the adjustable vents as meat and fish smoker. Monitor temperatures inside with the built in thermometer.
- 3 units in one - the sturdy Blackstone Kabob is a smoker as well as an amazing charcoal grill with an adjustable charcoal or mesquite bed option so you can easily raise and lower the hot coals as needed and even take advantage of the 11 included 23 inch custom heavy-duty skewers which easily syncronize with the built-in motor to make shish kebab creation easier than ever. No more bamboo skewers that burn or fall apart when you flip them.
- Take your backyard cooking game to the next level with the versatility of this smoking, grilling and kabob cooking machine. Cook kabobs and grill at the same time thanks to the 3 section grilling grates.
- Your neighbors will drool with envy and hunger at this new must-have outdoor cooking combination
- The professional grade black powder coated finish is designed to withstand incredibly high temperatures and ensures that your Kabob grill/smoker/rotisserie combination unit keep looking fresh and ready for action for many years to come.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you're looking for the ultimate backyard cooking unit, the Blackstone Kabob just may be the upgrade you've been seeking. The ability to grill, smoke and cook kabobs with ease brings unmatched versatility to your backyard. This grill comes with 11 custom 23 inch long heavy duty skewers made just for this grill. The built in motor will automatically rotate your kabobs for you, delivering consistant and delicious results every time. Cook kabobs and grill at the same time with the removable grill pieces. Clean up is simple thanks to the removable catch pan. With adjustable air vents, exhaust vents and an adjustable coal bed and thermometer, you can gain ultimate control over how you cook your food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
couple things you should do:
1. spray the crank with graphite, turns smooth as silk.
2. put high temp sealer around stack.
3. Cut meat/veggies thick, skewers are big.
4. place the coals in strips, it is hard to control the heat with the coals spread out.
5. if you want to smoke with it, you will need to do alot of sealing, it leaks around the kabob ports. I use heat resistant stove rope all the way around to cover kabob ports.
Setup was a breeze, but you have to pay attention which legs goes where - first assembly I ended up with the wheels on the wrong side and it does not work! had to disassemble and start over. Where I come from (Brazil), we always grill with big kabobs - more like swords :-). And this grill is letting me do just that! I just wished for a bigger grill - sometimes I run out of space on it, but just because I was used to my old one which was bigger. Still a 5 star rating just because of the excellent customer service!
Cons - came a bit dented and had to use some tool to put the metal back in place.
the package arrived well protected no scratched or broken parts.
Assembly was fair low to moderate effort.
The structure is strong and really heavy for its size.
The grill works great for kabob meal.
If your main meal is smoked then this is probably not the right grill for you. If it's kabob then this is the perfect grill. In between comes all types of meal and meats.
The idea works great. Not sure why nobody thought of this before.
Few minor no problem remarks. The motor has asymmetric mounting casusing some irregular motion. I believe this is intentional to allow easy plug in. Could be better though.
The size is slightly less than medium for a grill could be bigger. The wheels are small for the weight , more effort to push. These are very minor and don't reduce my rating.
I gave them 5/5 for the functionality and the built quality and the successful implementation. This should encourage other manufacturers to diversify their grill lines.
Yet to be seen is how long term usage affects the grill built and durability.
Here is how I use it (your results may vary):
1. Place coals along the outer edge of the pan -approximately 3 coals deep.
2. Remove the center grate.
3. Cut your ribs into three sections (one for each skewer)
4. Place skewers in the middle and close the lid.
-Ensure your coals are burning smoothly (white edges prominent)
-Watch internal temp (350-450 degrees is fine for the ribs)
-You will be cooking indirectly (no coals under the meat)
The meat will turn on the skewers and develop a well-cooked, evenly basted look. (Always temp internal meat.)
...30 mins of turning
...30 mins of sauced turning
...Cook to doneness
I can cook the same ribs in an oven for 1hour30mins.
Most recent customer reviews
Slightly poor quality on the top lid, but everything else is well build.Read more