Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blackstone Grills Tailgater - Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo - Barbecue Box - Two Open Burners – Griddle Top - Adjustable Legs - Camping Stove Great for Hunting, Fishing, Tailgating and More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE - The perfect tailgater grill and griddle for any event. Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds. Take it to the park for an afternoon cookout or take it into the woods for a long-term camping trip. The easily adjustable legs will be stable on uneven ground and make setup a breeze.
- VERSATILE – enjoy several different setup combinations. Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans. You can also keep the grill or the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options! With a gas grill and/or griddle, you can cook and barbecue however you want, enjoy cooking a variety of food on one easy to use tailgater combo.
- DURABLE - Built to last this Blackstone grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish.
- TWO BURNERS – two independently controlled burners (1 stainless steel H tube burner and one cast iron burner). The H tube burner can put out 15,000 BTUs and the cast iron burner can produce 20,000 BTUs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - if you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone stands behind their product large or small and guarantees your satisfaction!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Blackstone Tailgater
The Tailgater makes the perfect all-purpose cooking unit for the outdoors. Adjustable legs mean you can cook on any terrain and stay level. Two hot burners give you the ability to cook different styles at the same time. Go frying pan, stock pot, dutch oven and go for fast intense heat. Throw on the Grill Box and now you’re grilling up to 500+ degrees. Lower your temp and go for the griddle for some flat cooking. Enjoy the outdoors with solid cooking versatility.
Grill, Griddle or Cook?
Dual Cooking surface
Large multi-purpose grill and grill box on the left and versatile flat griddle on the right. Both offering a 16x16 inch cooking surface for a total of 512 total inches of cooking space!
Get those awesome grill marks that you have been looking for! Cook at +500 degrees on the Grill Box.
Not only are you provided two different cooking options, but you can remove either side gaining access to each burner. This allows you to use anything from your favorite cast iron pot or pan, to large stock pots and more!
Compare with similar items
Blackstone Dash Portable Grill/Griddle for Outdoor Cooking - Camping and Tailgating
Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle
Royal Gourmet Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo,4-burner,Griddle Flat Top, Folding Legs,Versatile Outdoor Camping Stove with Side Table，with Cover
Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Royal Gourmet Corp||Royal Gourmet Corp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Tailgater||Red/Black||Black||Black||Grill Griddle Station||Red|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 52 x 38.5 in||18 x 19.5 x 35 in||18 x 25.2 x 9.5 in||21.8 x 66.1 x 43.7 in||22 x 62.5 x 36 in||16.5 x 16 x 13 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Steel||—||Stainless Steel||Steel|
The Blackstone Tailgater is the perfect grill and stove for all your needs. Unmatched versatility in an easy to set up, durable package. Be the star of any tail gating event or get together thanks to the heavy duty grill box and griddle. Limitless cooking options, use the griddle for bacon, pancakes, hasbrowns, stir fry and more! The grill is great for steaks, vegitables, pork chops, kabobs and anything else you want to get tasty grill lines on! Better yet, remove either side and use the burner directly for boiling water in large pots or using your favorite cast iron cookware! If your looking for a top notch outdoor grill, look no further. Blackstone, Tailgater Grill/Griddle, 2 Burner, Easy electronic ignition, 60,000 Total BTU's, Adjustable Legs & Portable For Easy Transport, 3 Alternate Cooking Configuration, Griddle, Or 2 Standard Burners For Boiling Pots, 16" x 16" Griddle Included, Grill Set Up Dimensions: 48.5"W x 23"D x 38.5H.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't follow many trends (you can keep your camp pajamas), but admittedly there was a little bit of drinking the Kool-Aid of this new system, while also seeing real value in the design. So, now that I'm sober (from the Kool-Aid!) and have a week-long trip in with it as my primary cooking surface, here are my thoughts:
1. The removing of legs is a PITA. I hope future revisions just allow the adjustable legs to go up into the upper legs and stay there when transporting. This drastically slows setup and leveling. If they're just in I can drop all, tighten, then adjust one at a time leveling. When I have to install them all separately I have to lay the grill down on its side or back, or hold one side up after I get the other in. Makes one-person setup much more difficult than many other portable grills.
2. The clips for holding the grill box on are meh. Yes they hold it down, yes they are small pieces that I'm going to eventually lose and need to buy again. Or forget to attach and go to lift the locked lid and tip my whole grill up (thankfully it was empty and not on). Just add an attachment point on the grill frame for them and make them snap on there to stay. They can hang down when not using the grill, flip up to clip on when you are. Less loss, more convenient. Or better yet, build a springloaded clip into the grillbox that clips in when you mount it automatically, then pull to release.
3. It's a big boy. I knew the griddle would be heavy, I knew having a self-contained grill box that sits on top would be additional weight, and I knew the stouter frame to accommodate was going to be heavy, but... it is Heavy & Big. I say this in general comparison to other portable grills. I've had many models. The Coleman, the Weber, the travel trailer side mount, the smaller camp-style for mini propane tanks... I have a lot to compare to. I tend to be very mindful of weight when camping, and this was an immediately noticed point.
4. Probably my least favorite part are the grease drip trays. These need much help in design. Yes, grease is a pain to deal with, but these make it in your face and you have to deal with it immediately or it gets even more of an issue. I know cleaning my RoadTrip after a week of camping and grilling was a chore, but these you almost have to do every single time you use it. They're bulky and inconvenient and they hang the grease right off the side for everyone to see, kids fingers to become attracted to, as well as attract undesirables.
1. This is a step above a portable grill. It feels solid with no cheap plastic, and once you're setup and running, you don't feel like you're using a portable grill at all. For a guy who really enjoys standing in front of a grill with a cold beer and cooking for his family, the portables always disappointed in the feel. Like putting training wheels back on your bike, it feels like failure. This does not.
2. With 4 independently adjustable legs, terrain is irrelevant. Camping last week where the ground was lumpy and difficult, I would have been insanely irritated with any previous portables I have had and would have been moving dirt, finding rocks, etc. trying to level off my grill and it would still be wobbly. This one took whatever terrain and still setup solid, even if it does take a while.
3. It made me want to grill more. This is fantastic. I grilled almost every meal. I actually worried I was going to run out of propane before we left. The versatility and strong feel made me enjoy it more.
4. The modular design gives more options. Being able to take the grillbox off, I no longer have to take a separate propane stove. One of my favorite camp dinners is a big low-country boil just dumped out on the picnic tablecloth. This is another piece I don't have to carry now, and it puts my pot up in adult cooking level, not down near the ground like my old small propane stovetop. I'm already thinking chili, etc. for the later months camping, etc.
So, that's rather winded... sorry...
Conclusion: I give it 4 stars, 4.5 if I could. I'm a little on the fence if I would carry it if I were going for just a weekend, it's more work on setup and take-down for sure, and it's pretty big and bulky for trying to get in a quick weekend.
However, for anything longer, I find the advantages to be worth the extra time and bulk easily. I also find the price point to be quite competitive for all the advantages. Durability will be the longer test, but it appears to be very well built.
So, there's my "no longer on the Kool-Aid" review. Now go buy one. Or don't. But hopefully this helps someone.