Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blackstone Grills Tailgater - Portable Gas Grill and Griddle Combo - Barbecue Box - Two Open Burners – Griddle Top - Adjustable Legs - Camping Stove Great for Hunting, Fishing, Tailgating and More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE - The perfect tailgater grill and griddle for any event. Easy portable setup, almost no assembly required, ready to use in seconds. Take it to the park for an afternoon cookout or take it into the woods for a long-term camping trip. The easily adjustable legs will be stable on uneven ground and make setup a breeze.
- VERSATILE – enjoy several different setup combinations. Utilize the grill box and griddle at the same time or easily remove both and use the two open burners for pots/pans. You can also keep the grill or the griddle on and have one open burner… so many options! With a gas grill and/or griddle, you can cook and barbecue however you want, enjoy cooking a variety of food on one easy to use tailgater combo.
- DURABLE - Built to last this Blackstone grill includes a heavy-duty grill box with vent, handle and durable cast iron grill grates plus a cold rolled steel griddle plate and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish.
- TWO BURNERS – two independently controlled burners (1 stainless steel H tube burner and one cast iron burner). The H tube burner can put out 15,000 BTUs and the cast iron burner can produce 20,000 BTUs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - if you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone stands behind their product large or small and guarantees your satisfaction!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Blackstone Tailgater
The Tailgater makes the perfect all-purpose cooking unit for the outdoors. Adjustable legs mean you can cook on any terrain and stay level. Two hot burners give you the ability to cook different styles at the same time. Go frying pan, stock pot, dutch oven and go for fast intense heat. Throw on the Grill Box and now you’re grilling up to 500+ degrees. Lower your temp and go for the griddle for some flat cooking. Enjoy the outdoors with solid cooking versatility.
Grill, Griddle or Cook?
Dual Cooking surface
Large multi-purpose grill and grill box on the left and versatile flat griddle on the right. Both offering a 16x16 inch cooking surface for a total of 512 total inches of cooking space!
Get those awesome grill marks that you have been looking for! Cook at +500 degrees on the Grill Box.
Not only are you provided two different cooking options, but you can remove either side gaining access to each burner. This allows you to use anything from your favorite cast iron pot or pan, to large stock pots and more!
|Item Dimensions||38.5 x 24 x 52 inches|
|Item Weight||75 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||78.7 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Royal Gourmet Corp||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Tailgater||Stainless Steel & Black||Red/Black||Black||Grill Griddle Station||One Color|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 52 x 38.5 in||18 x 17.5 x 8.5 in||18 x 19.5 x 35 in||18 x 25.2 x 9.5 in||22 x 62.5 x 36 in||24 x 36 x 20 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Metal, Cast Iron||Plastic||Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel|
The Blackstone Tailgater is the perfect grill and stove for all your needs. Unmatched versatility in an easy to set up, durable package. Be the star of any tail gating event or get together thanks to the heavy duty grill box and griddle. Limitless cooking options, use the griddle for bacon, pancakes, hasbrowns, stir fry and more! The grill is great for steaks, vegitables, pork chops, kabobs and anything else you want to get tasty grill lines on! Better yet, remove either side and use the burner directly for boiling water in large pots or using your favorite cast iron cookware! If your looking for a top notch outdoor grill, look no further. Blackstone, Tailgater Grill/Griddle, 2 Burner, Easy electronic ignition, 60,000 Total BTU's, Adjustable Legs & Portable For Easy Transport, 3 Alternate Cooking Configuration, Griddle, Or 2 Standard Burners For Boiling Pots, 16" x 16" Griddle Included, Grill Set Up Dimensions: 48.5"W x 23"D x 38.5H.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad. The griddle is nice, but loses temperature very fast. Its recovery time to get back to temp is a tad long. I covered the whole thing in frozen hash browns tailgating. The Hash browns didn't really start to cook for a few minutes. I realize that I literally put a frozen bag of stuff on it, just something I noticed. As far as another comment I read about the wind effecting it. I had some good winds going and never lost a flame. The temp of the griddle wasn't optimum I'm sure. Engineering the body a little different would prevent this. Now to the grill side. This I'd say is the biggest opportunity. To keep the weight of the lid from pulling the whole box off the body, there's little retention clips. Good enough in theory, in practice its a real pain in the A$$. You need to remove the grill grates, them fish out the flame/grease diffuser thingy, then you can install the clip. So, first day, not the end of the word. A month from now those grates and the grease run will be about as nasty as anything inside even the cleanest grill! Removal for tear down though, I found I can blindly reach under the assembly to get to them. The lid is heavy and the stop on the hinge is weak. Every time I've opened it, I feel like its going to bend and tweak the attachment point. Lastly, the folding legs. They click into position when you want them deployed. When you want to fold it up though, there's nothing to stop gravity from opening them up again! Of all the little things I could complain about this is the most annoying. If its folded up and you try to move it, boom, legs are deployed. Its kind of a 2 person job. I bought the bag a week later to make things easier. Would I buy it again, no. Would I return it, I wont. There isnt really anyting like it.
update 12-6-17. Ive used it for a few games now and I treat it pretty gently! This last week, expanded out the folding legs and the locking pin that keeps it all from folding again just snapped off. the cheapo little weld literally just kinda snapped off. It works still, but just dont touch the dang thing, one side can collapse on me!
Most recent customer reviews
The hinge on the grill opens to far back not real sturdy
My my flame nob adjuster is not working on my grill