|Item Weight||0.96 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 1.5 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||820933120053|
|Manufacturer Part Number||103315|
Blackwing Long Point Sharpener
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOOLS WITH HERITAGE – First created in the 1930’s, Blackwing built a cult following that included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, who proudly used Blackwings to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. Discontinued in the 90’s, we revived the Blackwing brand in 2010 for a new generation of writers, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence.
- TWO STEP SHARPENING PROCESS – Our unique pencil sharpener uses a revolutionary two-step sharpening process for a better point. The Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpener does this by sharpening the wood first and then the graphite core to make a long, fine point that resists breakage.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKES – Every sharpener comes with two replacement blades and an automatic brake that prevents over-sharpening so that your Blackwing pencils last longer.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY – Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpeners are made with high quality German stainless steel blades and heavy-duty plastic, for the finest construction available.
- HOW WE GIVE BACK – A portion of the sales from all Blackwing products benefit the Blackwing Foundation, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K-12 level. Your purchase helps provide, among other things, the instruction, learning environment and instruments children need to participate in the Little Kids’ Rock Modern Band Program.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Blackwing Long Point Pencil Sharpener creates the perfect point using a two-step sharpening process, first sharpening the wood and then precision sharpening the graphite core to a long, fine point. Every sharpener comes with two replacement blades and an automatic brake that prevents over-sharpening, and the sharpening reservoir catches pencil shavings and graphite dust. Blackwing pencils were first introduced by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company in the 1930’s. Their cult following included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, who proudly used Blackwings to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. Over the years, the pencil with the unique rectangular eraser became synonymous with quality. However, due to cost cuts, they were discontinued in the 1990’s. That didn’t stop devotees from paying as much as $40 per pencil for unused stock. In 2010, we drew from nearly a century of experience to access the best materials in the world and bring Blackwing and its accessories back for a new generation of writers, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$2.06||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Palomino Blackwing||FabianB1||Amazon.com||VirVentures||Palomino Blackwing||Circuit Office|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.8 x 1.2 in||1.4 x 2.8 x 1.2 in||1.4 x 2.8 x 1.2 in||1.25 x 2.75 x 1.5 in||1.25 x 2.75 x 1.5 in||2 x 3 x 2 in|