|Item Weight||0.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.1 x 2.72 x 1.38 inches|
|Item model number||105355|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Pencil Lead Degree (Hardness)||B|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||105355|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blackwing Point Guard (Gold)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.1 x 2.72 x 1.38 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOOLS WITH HERITAGE – First created in the 1930’s, the Blackwing 602 pencil built a cult following that included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, who proudly used Blackwing pencils to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters. Discontinued in the 1990’s, we revived the Blackwing brand in 2010 for a new generation of writers, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence.
- PROTECT YOUR PENCIL – The Blackwing Point Guard is a pencil cover designed to ensure your Blackwing pencil gets to wherever you’re going in one piece. This pencil guard has a semi-hexagonal shape that fits snugly over your Blackwing pencil point. With these pencil toppers, you won’t have to re-sharpen dull pencil tips every time they’re transported.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM – Blackwing’s pencil caps are crafted out of lightweight, machined aluminum. That makes these pencil covers strong enough to protect the tips of your pencils, without adding too much weight to your bag, pocket, or pencil roll. These durable aluminum pencil toppers are perfect for artists who want to spend less time sharpening dull pencils.
- AVAILABLE IN THREE COLORS – The Blackwing Point Guard is available in a variety of colors. Choose from matte black, bright gold, bright silver, or a set of all three colors. Each of these classic finishes features a Blackwing “B” logo etched on the end of the pencil tip cover.
- HOW WE GIVE BACK – A portion of the sales from all Blackwing products benefit the Blackwing Foundation, which funds and develops arts and music education at the K-12 level. Your purchase helps provide, among other things, the instruction, learning environment, and instruments children need to participate in the Little Kids’ Rock Modern Band Program.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
“Half the Pressure, Twice the Speed”
These Blackwing Point Guards keep the tip of your colored or graphite pencils safe from breaking, but don’t add extra weight to your bag.
Made of lightweight, machined aluminum. Cover the tip of your pencils for extra defense against breakage.
Protect your pencil tip in style with three different color options: shiny silver, classic gold, and bold black.
The Possibilities Are Endless
Our gold Blackwing Point Guards were designed to expertly protect the instruments with which you display your creativity without adding weight.
Blackwing pencils were originally introduced by the Eberhard Faber Company in the 1930s. Their cult following included John Steinbeck and Chuck Jones, who proudly used Blackwings to create Bugs Bunny and many other Looney Tunes characters.
Despite this following, they fell victim to cost cutting measures of the 1990s and were discontinued. But, that didn’t stop devotees from paying as much as 40 dollars per pencil to seize unused stock. In 2010, our company drew from the nearly century of experience in the pencil business to access the best materials in the world and bring Blackwing back for a new generation of writers, musicians, and others seeking a more natural existence.
Today, a portion of every Blackwing sale benefits music and arts education at the K-12 level.
Compare with similar items
Blackwing Pearl Pencils - Set of 12
2 Pacs X Kutsuwa STAD Wood Lead Pencil Cap Metal ( Total 8 Caps )
Mitsubishi Pencil pencil with pencil eraser 9850 hardness HB K9850HB (Original Version)
Tombow 51532 8900 Drawing Pencils, 2B, 12-Pack. Long Lasting, Quality Graphite Writing Pencils
Ticonderoga Pencils, Wood-Cased, Graphite #2 HB Soft, Black, 24-Pack (13926)
|Sold By||MUMU COWS||MUMU COWS||INTER SERV.||Haniwa port||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.10 x 2.72 x 1.38 inches||8.13 x 1.63 x 1.63 inches||4.33 x 2.36 x 0.47 inches||7.76 x 1.85 x 0.67 inches||7.00 x 1.75 x 0.63 inches||0.94 x 8.56 x 2.46 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, these point guards are beautiful, professional, and useful. I have purchased a set for myself and two friends so far. I give them five stars and plan to purchase more in the near future for carrying various types of pencils. If the price was a little lower, I probably would purchase more faster.
I think my only "complaints" are that I wish they had a pocket clip built in, and possibly more color opportunities in addition to the standard metallic jobs. A nice navy blue, hunter green, and/or white would be a great offer.