Have one to sell?
Blue Sea Systems ST Blade ATO/ATC Fuse Blocks
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block ST Blade 12 Circuit with Ground ,part number 5031, can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Max Amps: 100A per block, 30A per circuit, Max Volts: 32V DC, Mounting :#8 (M4) Screw, Negative bus: #10-32 stud, Positive bus: #10-32 stud, Recommended Stud torque: 24 in-lb, Screw Terminal Torque: 18in-lb, Screw terminal type: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals and ATO/ATC fast acting blade fuses - fuses sold separately
This fits your .
ST Blade ATO/ATC fuse blocks consolidate branch circuits and eliminate the tangle of in-line fuses for electronics and other appliances. Their robust design makes them ideal for marine and vehicle DC electrical systems. New
Product detailsStyle Name:.12-circ No Cover W/Neg, Plastic
- Item model number : 58657
- Date First Available : February 19, 2016
- Manufacturer : Blue Sea Systems
- ASIN : B01BXTXV1Q
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|