5 Blade Spiralizer - Spiral Slicer, Vegetable Maker, Shredder ! Makes Zucchini Noodles, Veggie Spaghetti, Pasta, and Cut Vegetables in Minutes. Includes Blade Storage Box!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$27.98 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OUR NEW - SUPER HEAVY DUTY SPIRALIZER - 2017 5 BLADE SPIRALIZER - AS SEEN ON THE FOOD NETWORK! Now comes with 2 additional blades (ultra thin 2mm angel-hair blade and curly-fry blade) for a total of 5 blades for all of your Spiralizing!
- NEVER GET BORED ON A KETO/LOW CARB, PALEO, RAW, VEGAN DIET. Make veggie noodles, , veggies Spaghetti, veggie ribbons, and perfectly even veggie slices in minutes. Includes 5 versatile blades to help you experiment with a variety of fresh and fun options like veggie lasagna, homemade curly fries, and angel hair zucchini pasta.
- SAVES YOU TIME- Never slave over a knife again. Now comes with 2 additional blades (ultra thin 2mm angel-hair blade and curly-fry blade) for a total of 5 blades for all of your Spiralizing! It is the only tool you need to prepare vegetable noodles, ribbons and even slices. Stainless Steel blades and BPA Free.
- We are a small family-owned business and proudly offer only top quality products with lifetime manufacturer warranty on your spiralizer. If you ever have problems with the unit or any of the blades, our US-based customer service team will replace it right away.
- Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get your Spiralizer! filled with nutritious, mouth-watering meal ideas the whole family will love!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item 5 Blade Spiralizer - Spiral Slicer, Vegetable Maker, Shredder ! Makes Zucchini Noodles, Veggie Spaghetti, Pasta, and Cut Vegetables in Minutes. Includes Blade Storage Box!
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, With Extra Storage Caddy & 3 Recipe eBooks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||S&K INCORPORATED||Brieftons||Amazon.com||Brieftons||WonderEsque||Lifestyle Dynamics|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 8.8 x 12 in||5.12 x 10.83 x 7.99 in||6 x 12 x 8.75 in||6.3 x 10.04 x 6.1 in||6.7 x 9.5 x 12.6 in||3 x 3 x 5 in|
Make fun healthy foods that the whole family will love! The terrines made from these veggies noodles are amazing and so delicious. Make veggie noodles, , veggies Spaghetti, veggie ribbons, and perfectly even veggie slices in minutes. Includes 5 versatile blades to help you experiment with a variety of fresh and fun options like veggie lasagna, homemade curly fries, and angel hair zucchini pasta.
Top customer reviews
The Spiralizer is actually sturdier than it appears. I used it for almost 2 hours, washing and cleaning it between spiralizing the veggies, and it holds up really well. The suctions stay firm on my granite counters...no sliding or moving while I used it. Later I toss all the parts in the dishwasher, and everything comes out clean and as good as new.
I recently brought a veggie noodle salad to a dinner party (see photos), and it was a huge hit! Guests couldn't believe that the "noodles" were actually zucchini and yellow squash!
Helpful hints: When using the noodles in a salad, I roast them in a 400 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes on a cookie sheet (turning after 5 minutes) to dry them out a bit. To make the noodles more like "pasta" in a sauce, I blanch them in boiling water for about 10-15 seconds and then immediately submerge them in ice water for a few more seconds.
For my nutritional needs and for my family, this is a great value.
My first attempt was when I got a quality hand held metal thing that looked a bit like a pencil sharpener. I felt like a fool calling and asking how to use it....umm..like a hand held pencil sharpener. Needless to say, when I got anything, they were a combination of veggie shavings and finger skin. Not what I thought I wanted. This spent some time in my little kitchen gadget drawer before I passed it on to my son who wanted to do the zoodle thing.
Next I got a gadget that was like a bowl with a lid and sharp razors and rotating handle. It might have worked it I wanted thick ribbons of stuff 2 inches long and 2 inches wide. Not the zoodle/noodle look or texture I was looking for. And to just get a bowl full of ribboned zucchini it took 20 minutes and looked gross AND the worst was it made a big mess. This gadget went into the garbage instead of the sink.
Third I got a Spiralizer By Palemo and it was everything I dreamt of! Easy to use. Easy to clean. Picture perfect noodles from vegetables!. I was so happy that first time I used it. My son (the one that I had given the veggie-pencil-sharpener to was there and begged for this. Crap. He's so great. He really loved it. Okay. He took it home as a present.
Finally I ordered the exact same thing again for myself and in addition to summer squash/zucchini noodles I have been having some "Pintresting" fun. As a side note, if you get this spiralizer (and I highly, highly recommend), if you cut zucchini or summer squash as a spaghetti type meal, don't boil the vegetables. They do not need it! At most quickly sauté or blanch.