Blade-Tech/5.11 Tactical Gun Holster OWB Revolution with Tek-Lok. Various models available! (S&W M&P 9/40/45, Right Handed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A partnership between Blade-Tech and 5.11 Tactical brings this great holster at a great price! This is a limited run, quantities are limited.
- Made using a proprietary blend of polymers which offer performances in wide range of conditions.
- Holster will not become soft in extreme temperatures (over 300 degrees) or fragile in low temperatures.
- Provides level 1 retention. Retention screws can be adjusted for personal preference.
- Audible "click" when sidearm seats positively in holster.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
The Blade-Tech/5.11 Tactical Revolution Holster holds your concealed safely and securely with the Positive Lock Trigger Guard. There are two retention screws, allowing the users to fine tune their draw to their specific needs. This comes mounted to a Tek-Lok for easy on-easy off convenience.
Top Customer Reviews
This is NOT a good conceal holster unless covered with a very heavy garment. I normally use a pancake holster which keeps the pistol close to my body. This one is designed to hold the gun away from the body for speedy draw, but at the cost of concealment.
So, how is it for open carry? I don't like having only level one friction retention for open carry. You need at least a thumb break.
I needed it for a class, but not something I will use.
This holster also covers the trigger guard of my FMK pistol- which is required in some training venues. I was also able to adjust retention force by loosening 2 screws on the side of the holster.
The hinged belt attachment piece is very handy and can be adjusted to fit different belt widths.