Bladerunner by Rollerblade Advantage Pro XT Women's Adult Fitness Inline Skate, Black and Light Blue, Inline Skates
|Price:||$65.20 - $85.29|
- BEST FOR NEW SKATERS Advantage Pro XT W is a great entry level skate that suffices the needs of beginners and value driven skaters. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- SUPPORTIVE SHELL FOR LEARNING how to skate made easier. Most entry-level skates do not support the feet very well, but the Advantage Pro structure makes sure support is not compromised.
- GREAT PADDING in the liner and tongue ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and helps to maks this entry level skate feel like it was designed for experts.
- INTEGRATED FRAME GREAT FOR LEARNING The composite frame is integrated with the shell to provide a lower center of gravity for stability with durability.
- BLADERUNNER 80mm WHEELS and ABEC 7 bearings are a good combination for rolling at a moderate speed with a little less effort due to the slightly faster bearing.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Excellent For Beginner And Intermediate Skaters
Exceptional Support For Learning
The foundation of any great skate is the structure (boot). The Advantage Pro XT is designed with a built in frame for newer skaters to have more control and response when skating. Having more control enhances stability. The structure also lowers the center of gravity to help with balance. Combine these things with the sleek, anatomical design of the shell and you have the makings of a high quality skate with great lateral support, fit and value to satisfy the needs of any entry level skater.
The ideal way to complement the fit and support of the shell is to have comfortable padding. The lining is designed to improve the skating experience with strategically shaped and placed pads. This cradles the feet in comfort and reduces foot fatigue for longer more enjoyable skating. Ample cushioning in both the liner and tongue create a plush feel and ensure the feet are protected in every stride, push and forward flex.
Reliable Closure System
The buckle, powerstrap and lace closure system secure the feet inside the skates to enhance the fit and add additional support. When learning, newer skaters tend to forget how important the closure system is. Improper fit or support can compromise the performance and affect ones ability to skate. During the skate stride this system will securely support the instep and lock in the ankles to improve skating performance.
Smooth, Easy Roll
The wheel and bearing combination is perfect for a beginner. Speed and control are balanced nicely to create a ride that is not as intimidating but still provide a smooth easy roll. When learning, 80mm wheels will allow for easier turning while the ABEC 7 bearings will help the wheel spin more freely. The end result is moderate speed with less effort for easier learning.
Inline skating complements an active lifestyle
Benefits Of Inline Skating
Improves Dynamic Balance, Coordination, & Agility- Inline skating is about dynamic balance, or balance while your body is in motion.
Increases Core Strength- Postural, abdominal, and back extensor muscles, get a great workout while inline skating.
Builds Aerobic Exercise Benefits- Inline skating increases your heart rate and gets your lungs working, both components in aerobic exercise.
Builds Anaerobic Exercise Benefits- Inline skating provides anaerobic benefits, such as muscle strengthening and toning.
Weight Loss and Maintenance- Inline skating at 10mph on a regular basis not only burns about 6 calories a minute, or 360 calories an hour, but also turns fat into muscle - a double benefit.
Low Impact Exercise- While skating has the bone density enhancing benefits of being a weight bearing activity, the smooth push and glide motion has minimal impact on the joints.
Increases Self-Confidence- Probably the greatest fitness benefit of all is that inline skating is fun and gives you a sense of accomplishment as you tackle new fitness challenges.
Add Skating To Your Lifestyle
- Get outside for some fresh air on skates.
- Enjoy your local skate paths or simply cruise your neighborhood.
- Can be done anywhere there is a smooth surface.
- Using skates as transportation is a fun way to get to your destination (and save some money)
- Skating with others is a great social activity.
- Cross-train for other sports. Skating makes you a better skier, runner and over-all athlete.
- Look for a local Rollerblade 10K challenge or other skating events.
- Skates are great travel companions to explore new urban environments and sightsee with.
Find Your Skate Size
Use the chart above to help find the correct skate size.
Most skates follow your shoe size.
Once you have the correct size of skates it is always best to check the following items below to ensure a proper fit:
- The skate's closure system should be secured snugly ensuring the heel is locked in. It also helps to give the heel a little tap on the floor to push it into the rear of the boot.
- When standing with knees bent or skating, the heel should be secure and have no to minimal lift. In the skating position the heel tends to settle back into the skate and demonstrate the true fit. A skate that is too loose can compromise ankle support
- Toes should not be pressed against the front of the skate or cramped.
- Better skaters tend to like when their toes lightly brush against the toe area because they know their heels will settle back giving them the proper room and allowing the skate to feel like a true extension of their foot. This is all personal preference.
- Skate socks make a big difference in the performance and fit of skates
|Advantage Pro XT Men||Advantage Pro XT Women||Zetrablade Men||Zetrablade Women||Bladegear XT 3 Pack|
|Wheel Size / Hardness||BR 80mm/78A||BR 80mm/78A||RB 80mm/82A||RB 80mm/82A|
|Bearings||ABEC 7||ABEC 7||SG5||SG5|
|Frames||Monocoque Composite||Monocoque Composite||Monocoque Composite||Monocoque Composite|
|Structure||Advantage Pro||Advantage Pro||Zetrablade||Zetrablade|
|Closure||Buckle, 45° strap, laces||Buckle, 45° strap, laces||Buckle, 45° strap, laces||Buckle, 45° strap, laces|
Advantage Pro XT W is an excellent recreational beginner model with pertinent features for complete comfort and control at a great value. Ideal for someone looking for a lower price, great fitting, quality skate. Bladerunner uses some of the Rollerblade know how of making skates but scales it down just a bit with little compromise to make it more affordable. The liner is very comfortable, the structure is supportive and the closure system locks the foot in the skate securely. The built in composite frame design allows the skate to be closer to the ground for a lower center of gravity which helps beginners with stability, shock absorption and control. Wheel and bearing combo are perfect for the beginner so the ride is not as intimidating but still provides a smooth easy roll.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A cute boy I know from church offered to teach me how to rollerblade once he found out I bought these. He did. Then he paid for my dinner. Then a week later, my lunch. Things are going great for us. Thank you Bladerunner!
Most recent customer reviews
Emailed the bladerunner customer service and they would not refund the money for...Read more