& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Richly entertaining characters. From the young yet tough Ayumi to her wise and battle worn mentor Zero and more, this character-driven story has a unique charm, banter and mystery all to its own.
- Lushly designed environments. Experience huge and beautifully realized game locations, including snowy lands, jungles, ancients cities, temples and sky islands.
- Deep combat system. Unlock 40+ sets of skills, including melee, tactics, combos, as well as the powerful Order and Chaos forms of magic to defeat your foes.
- Special moves change up gameplay. Time Rewind allows Ayumi to turn back time and produce a clone of herself to help solve puzzles, tackle hordes of enemies, and more.
- Robust multiplayer options. Fire up a co-op Campaign or battle in PvP.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now my review.
This game is a follow up to the game X-Blades, though it is not a sequel in anyway. X-Blades had some really nice ideas, but the general implementation was pretty poor. This game seems to address those issue and what you have is not a perfect, but a pretty fun game overall. The biggest addition is the rewind time power, this is not to like, rewind dying or accidental jump off cliff like some games. It is to be used more for some strategy based fights and some puzzles. To give an example: You come across 6 enemies, 3 grunts who melee and 3 ranged fighters. You start fighting the Grunts and range starts attacking you. Get some hits in, rewind time, this will create 2 of your toons, as you rewound character starts attacking the grunts as you did prior, you can head around to the range and start beating on them. A bit complicated to explain, but every rewind keeps whatever your character did prior, plus your now current self. If you rewind 4 times, there will be 4 of you, the past ones doing what you did prior and your controlled toon doing what you are doing currently.....ouch my head hurts. I'm sorry I'm at a lost to really give a good description, but the system works really well in game. There is a demo on XBL I would recommend to try it. The demo will not let you invert the controls though like the full game does.(unless it's been changed, though I doubt it)
I had a lot of fun with this game, it is a keeper in my collection, I would recommend trying the demo, to see if it is to your liking.
Fun to play if you're not looking for something too technical, or too easy. (still trying to master the new counter attack system.....)
Oh, and the main character is still scantily clad, for all you prepubescent people out there. Enjoy!
In summary: If you a hardcore gamer, yes. Casual gamer, prepare for some frustration.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast paced action fighting sequences, but lack of diversity makes the combos get old quickly, some of the puzzles are very annoying to complete, a very short game, with very few... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kendo 4 Life
Pretty decent hack em up game. Nothing to run home and tell mom about but if your looking for a type like this to play then running though it once won't hurtPublished 3 months ago by Justin Booth
Great little game here. Game play is very fun...some fighting techniques take a little getting used to but overall this was very fun to play.Published 9 months ago by Jon K