Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Set of 2 Cross Blades compatible with Magic Bullet Blender Juicer Mixer
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on September 12, 2010
I had purchased a partial set of Magic Bullet containers and blades. Great deal at an outlet store. However, when I got home one of the blades was missing a part. I only needed that part and was unwilling to purchase a whole Bullet. When I checked online, I ordered the Set of 2 Cross Blades compatible with the Magic Bullet Blender Juicer Mixer for a very reasonable price. They arrived quickly in perfect, new condition and worked beautifully to complete my Magic Bullet set. I will return to this site if/when my blades become dull and need replacing.
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2010
These replacement mixing blades work much better than the one that came with our Magic Bullet. They are slightly elevated from the base and the blades are longer and have more of an angle than the original. The result is more thorough mixing.
on March 28, 2010
the only frustrating thing about the magic bullet is the blade. The "rubber" hooks on the bottom of the blade shread much too easily. The 2 replacement blades I bought (because I knew I would need a another replacement in the near future) looked great, but when I placed the first blade in the machine, the whole thing came apart. It seems the manufacturer didn't secure the bolts down well enough and it broke. not good - so I used the 2nd blade much sooner than I anticipated.....
on June 12, 2013
I was given a Magic bullet by a friend who stated that the motor was blown but because my husband is handy he thought he could fix it. Funny thing, when my husband took it apart the motor was not in fact blown all it needed was a certain part (Here is we discovered that the ORIGINAL MAGIC BULLET was discontinued because of too many problems with the product and I may add the one we had was the Original!). So we find that they do not sell replacement parts and that we would just have to find a new motor (Again, I need to add that we learned the ORIGINAL MAGIC BULLET does NOT fit the new models that came out. Seriously, what a freaking ploy from the company!). So my husband said screw it and jimmied it to work without the part.
The only thing that was not in our box when we got it was the cross blades so here on Amazon I went! These cross blades met the need of the missing cross blades. So far we had had no problems.
on July 24, 2012
I bought 2 blades as backup for my magic bullet, that I use for making salsa in chips. This seller is making parts without standards. I used blades frstime last week and after 2 rounds of making slasa, the blade is loose and dark liquid is leaking from bottom (mix of baring oil and tomato juice). I never expected that. I tried second one, it ran out for 4 rounds. This seller must be banned from Amazon, but unfortunately they don't take responsibility. Never buy from this seller.
on July 12, 2012
I bought these a couple weeks ago to replace the original blades for my blender. The original blades lasted more than 4 years, with frequent use. Finally the gasket (the white rubber ring that seals the blade to the cup) broke and I decided I might as well get a new blade all together because they were getting old. These blades that I bought as replacement don't seem to be as sharp or something. They do not blend my drinks to as fine a consistency as the original and they take longer to break up ice cubes. Then, today, after only a couple weeks, the gasket broke on the replacement blade. This time, I'm going to pass and buy new gaskets and keep using my original blade.
on March 8, 2011
Don't worry about ordering these cross blades for your magic bullet blender they work great. Actually, they work as good as the original blades.
on March 6, 2011
Was looking for replacement blades for our magic bullet. Found this product and it fits just as described and works wonderfully. Glad this is available :)
on September 25, 2010
Items work so much better than the originals
which came with the unit from the manufacturer.
So glad I purchased them for my daughter and
myself.
on May 14, 2011
I am impressed. These blades not only are a great value price-wise at $6.50 + 4.99 for shipping (now they are even lower in price, I see), but they seem to be very good quality and far superior to the original part that came with my Magic Bullet set. I had been using the unit for about 3-4 months, intensively, pretty much daily, for smoothies. The original based cracked and started leaking. I almost bought a whole new Magic Bullet because one of the cups got broken too. But since the original base had only lasted a few months, I was undecided about investing another $50.00 into a new unit. So, since I still have two intact full size cups and the small cup left to work with, and since these bases seemed like a good value at that price, and since most of the many reviews were such positive ones, I decided to go this route. And I am soooo glad I did!

I think one of the reviewers said that the plastic of this unit's base is inferior to the original unit's. I don't think that's correct. At least not to my perception. I handled both of them, the old base and the new one, side by side. I felt the plastic, gauged the weight, looked at the seams. The new base seems to be about the same quality in all those respects as the original one. But when it comes to the blades, that is a whole 'nother story...! The blades are quite a bit longer in the new unit and also sit higher and sharper too. This, to me, means it reaches farther into the food, creates a better vortex and thus performs a better and faster job moving and processing the food. Indeed, this seems to be the case. My smoothies are now ready in half the time I needed with the original base and they are also much(!) smoother. I used to have little chunks of bananas I'd feel traveling across my tongue when drinking the output of the original base. Also, shreds of blueberry skin would be everywhere, sticking to the cup and I could detect their texture on my tongue. With the new base all is indeed "smooth". Although there are still some tiny particles of blueberry skin to be found, they are much, much smaller and fewer than what was produced with the original base.

I have posted a couple of pics of the original base and the new base, side by side, so you can see for yourself what I mean. I actually had to rescue the original base from the trash can to take the photos because I had already thrown it out when it occurred to me that I should share. The original base does not have the seal ring in it in the photos because I removed it to reuse as needed since it was still serviceable.

I do hope this base lasts longer than the original one. I am quite happy with it so far. I will repost if/when the first one breaks. In the meantime, here is my favorite smoothie recipe.

Morning Health Shake

1 cup of oat milk, or almond milk or fresh squeezed orange juice, or even just fresh spring water
1 small banana, sliced (or ½ large banana)
1 raw egg
½ cup of blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries (or two or more combined)
2 packets of Stevia (Now Foods Organic Stevia - which I have not yet found on Amazon)
2 Tablespoons of Raw Cocoa Powder Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Power, Mayan Superfood, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2))

Blend the above. I sometimes add more oat milk to top it off a bit and reblend.

If fresh berries are not available, I often use my own fresh frozen berries that I store when I pick them or when the price is low at the store.

Enjoy!

P.S.: All the ingredients I use are certified organic - always. Otherwise, why bother? If it's not organic, it's no longer a "Health Shake". More like a GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) and pesticides and additives shake, right?
review image review image review image