|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.6 x 10.7 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||16301320460042:30|
|Size||42-Inch Waist, 30-Inch Inseam|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Blaklader will cover ripping or tearing of seams caused by normal wear and tear for the lifetime of the garment. Blaklader will also cover premature failure of any of our products caused by defect in the original materials and workmanship. Blaklader has the right to repair or replace any defective merchandise at its option and expense.|
Blaklader Workwear Brawny Pant with Utility Pockets, 42-Inch Waist, 30-Inch Length, 12-Ounce Cotton - Moss
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Cotton
- Two reinforced utility pockets. Provide easy access when kneeling or squatting. Tuck into front pockets when not in use. Angled pocket corners make it easy to grab screws and nails.
- Two bellowed pockets in the front and back. Provide additional storage with easy access. Bar tacks and no bottom seams prevent rip-outs.
- Made of 12-Ounce 100% cotton fabric. Cordura kneepad pockets. Hold lightweight gel or foam kneepad inserts. Provides all day protection without bulky external devices.
- Knees are reinforced with extra strength Cordura. Resists abrasion, scuffs and tears better than nylon, cotton and polyester. Seven wide and thin belt loops strategically placed. Pants won't pull down.
- Mobile phone pocket, pencil pocket and secure wallet pocket. Heavy duty hammer loop. Triple stitching on all major seams. Prevents rip-outs. Heavy duty YKK zipper. Ergonomic-cut legs. Provide ease of movement.
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone who goes outdoors, even camping, could use these pants with the extra pockets and be more comfortable doing their hobbies.
My only complaint is that they're meant to be worn with the waistband on the navel, not on the hips. You might want to buy a size shorter if you don't wear your pants that high (I don't.) Because of this, the kneepads end up a bit low on me, and I have to pull them up a bit each time I kneel down at work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very high quality but takes a little getting used to. And they get better as you break them in. Perfect waist size but too long so I folded up the bottom and will probably have... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris K.
Great pants for the type of work I do but my only problem is pants being baggyPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
If you need a heavier weight but sturdy work pant with pockets galore this is for you. My hubby has loved this brand for years and with the knee pads works well for him.Published 4 months ago by Only the Classics
My husband goes through work pants like crazy, these have lasted the longest with many pockets to help him through the day.Published 6 months ago by Joel Bissonnette
Best work pants I ever had. Plenty of pockets for screws etc. and built in knee pads can't be beatPublished 8 months ago by Craig W. Mcsorley
this work pants are great! they are heavy but totally worth it.. the built kneepads are very awesome !!! can't go back to normal work pants ...Published 14 months ago by tinkles