Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 13, 2012
I recevied the book very fast and it was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait for it to be taken out of the stocking on Christmas morning so we can start to enjoy it.
The only issue is that the cover was ripped (about an inch) at the top. I don't want to risk sending it back and not getting a replacement in time for the holiday so I am just going to tape it up. Not a huge deal, but I was counting on it being in brand new condition when I received it. Oh well, it doesn't take away from the humor that will surely be found within the pages.
on December 9, 2014
A must read for all crepitacious fools.
on March 16, 2012
This is a very funny book, and I am glad that I got it! Surprisingly informative, you can learn alot from this book as well as having a good laugh!