Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 20, 2016
Having previously bought a Blanco sink of this material for the laundry room, I chose it for my outdoor kitchen. My neighbor used what he thought was a decent quality stainless sink and it gets rusty and other wise nasty (we are 5 blocks off ocean and get a lot of salt spray here). Based on experience with the laundtry room I expect this sink to stay looking great with extremely low effort, so far it's passed the test with ease. Also I really like this sink because it's deeper than most - a nice feature. Finally it's well-priced. I regret not going with this material for the main kitchen sink, it's just awesome stuff - near impossible to damage it.
on January 13, 2018
Blanco sinks are the best for scratch resistance, toughness and water spot obfuscation. Looks great, especially under a granite countertop.
One person found this helpful
on November 13, 2017
Client loved this bar sink and it perfectly matched the Blanco kitchen sink that we installed. Thanks for the prompt shipping and excellent packaging. I must admit that I am a huge Blanco fan because my clients love these sinks.
on October 11, 2017
Bought this for my husband's bar sink. We have a Blanco Silgranit sink in our kitchen, and we love it. This is perfect in every way...great quality!
on May 21, 2017
This is an excellent sink.it is beautiful and seamlessly fit into our Corean Counter top.. However it does mark up easily. Use lots of tape while you are installing.
on February 16, 2017
Just installed this in our new house. Can't wait to use it. Had this same sink in our old house and love using it. Easy to clean and good deep bowl.
on December 7, 2013
We ordered 3 of these Blanco Silgranit II sinks in 3 different sizes - a kitchen sink, a single bowl (prep) sink and a bar sink. This one is the prep sink and material is beautiful and seems very sturdy. Some other reviews have warned that the sink might be damaged in transit, so BE careful and expect the worst! When our sinks arrived, I didn't see how they could be damaged in transit. It seems that Blanco has changed their packing materials and they were all very well packed. The current packaging includes preformed styro foam enclosures that are surrounded by foam-in-place plastic foam bags all inside very heavy duty cardboard boxes. It is almost overkill and it would require the shipper to intentionally try to damage the contents for them to be broken in shipment - like driving over them with a truck. I think you could drop these boxes out of a 2nd story window and everything would be fine inside - seriously, they are that sturdy. And I was thankful that all were so well packed.

We chose the Cafe Brown color and it is a beautiful chocolate brown. All of the sinks have deeper bowls and a lot of sink brands and we love that feature! Comprised of 80% ground granite and 20% resin, they have a very solid feel and a quiet sound. The sinks are lighter than you would expect and much lighter than cast iron sinks, although they have a sound similar to cast iron.

This model, the single bowl (prep) sink is not designed to be undermounted (according to Blanco), but it's construction looked exactly like the Blanco kitchen and bar sink, so we did an undermount installation on it, too. I did not like the undermount clips that are included with the kitchen & bar sinks and I tossed them. For one, I didn't understand how the clips worked (they are articulated thin metal & plastic and seemed very flimsy) or two, how they would work with solid surface (Corian type) countertops. So, I purchased solid steel undermount clips specifically designed to be glued/epoxied to the underside of solid surface countertops.

I think these are great sinks and I'm very happy with the material, this brand and this style of sink!
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 5, 2016
We bought two of these as a vegetable sink and a bar sink. Cannot go wrong with Blanco products!!
on June 2, 2016
It's perfect size for a second sink in our island. So happy I went with this instead of stainless steel!!
review image
on May 10, 2017
Perfect fit. We love it. Just hope it doesn't crack as the previous Blanco sink did.