50 Blank Proterra Seed Envelopes (Self Sealing) - Customize Your Own Seed Packets!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The blank seed envelopes measure 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall when sealed. The flap is approximately a half inch.
- No glue is necessary, the self sticking adhesive is lined on the reverse side of the envelopes, as well as the flap itself. Just close to seal.
- Store small seeds with ease. These specialty seed envelopes are designed to keep even the smallest seeds enclosed, such as poppy seeds, thyme seeds and more.
- The coloring of these envelopes resembles cardboard, but a bit lighter. More so a kraft paper, like that of a paper bag. Paper is uncoated and a bit thicker than normal white paper.
- Print on the packets with your own inkjet printer or laser printer to create seed favors for an event or party. Fully customizable with rubber stamps as well.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Purchase these proterra (kraft) colored seed envelopes to store seeds at the end of the season. They can also be used to create personalized seed packet favors as well. Print on them with your inkjet printer or laser printer, or even customize them with a rubber stamp as well. The envelopes measure 3.25 inches wide by 4.50 inches tall when sealed. The flap is roughly a half inch wide, and includes self sealing adhesive glue. Simply close the flap and it will stick and seal. These specialty seed envelopes are designed to keep even the smallest seeds enclosed, such as poppy seeds. They can also be used for a number of other small objects, such as beads, buttons, coins and more.