Fidget Blanket for Dementia | Calming & Comforting Activities for Adults with Dementia | Sensory Blanket | Dementia Products for Elderly | Helps Alzheimers, Dementia, Asperger’s, Autism, Anxiety
Enhance your purchase
- HELPS TO RELAX: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia can become anxious or nervous when they don’t have something to do with their hands. This fidget blanket provides a variety of fun activities and will keep restless hands occupied! Holding a comfortable sensory blanket and fiddling with it helps them to relax, practice motor skills and helps to reduce memory loss.
- HELPS WITH SEVERAL CONDITIONS: Our fidget blanket helps with several conditions, for both kids and adults! This sensory blanket provides sensory activities for elderly people suffering from memory loss, dementia, autism, Asperger’s, Alzheimer’s, ADHD, anxiety and more. It is a quick and comforting way to engage their hands and mind in a fun activity!
- GREAT FOR NURSING HOMES: This fidget blanket is a great addition to any nursing or care home! Our lightweight pillow can be shared between elders and is easy to store when not in use. Holding a comfortable blanket can be just what patients need to feel safe in a new situation.
- PERFECT GIFT: Our fidget blanket is carefully designed to include various levels of difficulty, which makes it ideal for all seniors! The different motions will help to relieve anxiety and keep hands busy in a safe and calming way.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: We are dedicated to providing the best product and service to all our customers. If you are not happy with our product for any reason at all, please get in contact with us and we will happily refund your order – no questions asked.
- Package Dimensions : 11.85 x 8.78 x 1.22 inches; 6.17 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 22, 2020
- Manufacturer : Odoxia
- ASIN : B08R6DG3Q1
- Best Sellers Rank: #104,766 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #136 in Sensory Motor Aids
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.