|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- PREGNANCY GAMECHANGER: Open-bust design for ample room to grow and built-in support for the ultimate in belly lift and support.
- EASES PAINS AND STRAINS: Seamless 360-degree integrated support band for lift and support.
- SMART SUPPORT: Multi-layers of compression redistribute weight with super stretchy belly panel that provides maximum lift that works.
- SEAM-FREE SUPPORT: Buttery soft, breathable seamless microfiber with moisture-wick finish.
- LOVE-IT GUARANTEE: Read our reviews, then buy it and try it for a risk-free purchase.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"INTEGRATED BELLY SUPPORT BAND. Seamless, built-in, belly support band provides powerful abdominal lift and support, redistributing baby weight to ease common pregnancy pains. Wrapping 3600 around the body, placed low on the belly and connecting to X-shaped upper back support, the belly compression band decreases pressure on the pelvic floor, delivers welcome relief from abdominal and round ligament pain and reduces stress on the lower back. This pain-reducing miracle worker will shift your focus from irritating aches to flutters and kicks. "
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C4FY615
- Item model number: DM04443
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 13, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 230 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn’t feel anything from the wrap, but I’m late in my pregnancy and it just wasn’t worth it at that point. This Under the Bust tank though, I felt it gently pulling my posture and belly the right way almost immediately! The front offers some gentle lifting but I’m really impressed with the support for my back. Yes, it is long and goes beyond my hips but that’s designed to assist with hip pain and it does it’s job. I pull it down kind of far so I sit on it and only have occasional problems with it rolling up. I stuck with a medium and look forward to wearing it for a bit postpartum to help squish things in the right places while easily being able to nurse since it doesn’t cover your bra. To me, it’s worth the price!!
It doesn't provide as much "lift" as described by other users as I expected, but it is long and tight - which is what I wanted in order to be able to continue to wear my non-maternity jeans and also to smooth out my back and sides.
This is my third pregnancy - and I wish I would've had something like this for my first two.
It stays put when walking. I haven't adjusted it really at all when standing/walking. I do have to pull it down a little when I stand up after driving or sitting for a while which I think is normal and it isn't a bother at all.