Blast Golf Swing and Stroke Analyzer, Designed by Golf Professionals | November 2017 Software Update
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blast Golf is the complete swing and stroke solution. Our sensor goes on the end of your club and captures metrics for a full swing or putting stroke. Blast Golf takes your game to another level with accurate metrics and valuable insights, used by the best golf coaches and players in the world.
- PLAYERS/COACHES Over 200 players & their coaches on the PGA, European, Champions, LPGA, and Web.com tours trust Blast Golf as a must have tool in their daily toolbox. Simple to use, with game changing results.
- EASY TO USE the Blast sensor attaches to the end of nearly any regulation club & uses Bluetooth Smart technology to connect to your smartphone or tablet. No need to alter your natural swing or putting stroke & no power buttons or controls to get in your way; the Blast sensor knows when you're moving & captures your important 3D metrics in real time.
- NEW 2017 SOFTWARE UPDATES allowing seamless pairing of App and chosen device. Blast is the complete swing & stroke solution. Store your performance metrics when the sensor is out of range & they'll download to your smartphone/tablet when you reconnect
- SHARE your highlights easily with your friends via Facebook, Twitter & Email with just one touch
- COMPATIBILITY Supports iOS and Android. Can be used on smartphones & tablets
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Blast Golf: The Complete Swing & Stroke Solution
New 2017 Updates
- Supports iOS and Android. Can be used on Smartphones & Tablets.
- 2017 software upgrade allowing seamless pairing of App and chosen device.
- Full Swing Analysis & Metrics. Blast Golf helps with full swing including the driver.
The Perfect Fit
The Blast Precision Motion Sensor attaches with a snug fit to the end of nearly any regulation driver or putter and uses Bluetooth Smart technology to connect to your smartphone or tablet. There’s no need to alter your natural swing or putting stroke, and there are no power buttons or controls to get in your way.
Make More Putts
Every golfer struggles with 3-putts because they can’t control timing. Blast Golf is the solution. The Blast Golf swing analyzer sensor captures your stroke metrics, helps you analyze your data, and provides drills to improve your timing. By improving your timing, you will make more putts.
Smart Video Capture
Record video of your putts and swings in the Blast Golf App & the patented Smart Video Capture technology will automatically identify your actions & clip your video to create a series of video highlights, overlaid with your swing and putting metrics (swing speed, loft, lie, tempo, rotation change, and more).
Observe & Share Your Progress As You Compare Your Stats Over Time
Analyze and share your progress as you compare your stats over time. Share your video and metric highlights to social media with one touch. With Blast Golf, pros, coaches, and golfers of all ages can gain the insights they need to improve their game and gain the competitive edge. Over 200 players and their coaches on the PGA, European, Champions, LPGA, and Web tours trust Blast Golf as a must have tool in their daily toolbox.
Blast Golf is the complete swing and stroke solution. Our sensor goes on the end of your club and captures metrics for a full swing or putting stroke. Blast Golf takes your game to another level with accurate metrics and valuable insights, used by the best golf coaches and players in the world.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The measurement of face rotation change is invaluable in putting. Its 33% of making a putt and probably the hardest to master.
It helps having some knowledge of what these numbers mean. In my case I developed a nasty habit of letting the clubhead get infront of my hands and that caused me to pull the ball. I had no idea what was causing my pulls until I bought this. It read that I was increasing my loft in the stroke by 3 degrees and I was able to deduce that this was caused by the putter getting past my hands and causing the face to shut. Definitely worth the money if you're struggling with the flatstick.
Pros: (1) Coordinate with video taken from IOS devices to show swings without human interfaces once it is started; (2) More stable sensor placed on a club but it still moves in a less amount during impacts; (3) Store swing data in the sensor when no device is connected; (4) The battery last much longer than Swingtalk;
Cons: (1) No intermediate response from IOS with speech such as Swingtalk. You have to go to the device to check your swing data; (2) Less swing data shown as compared with Swingtalk; (3) Only works on driver and putter. It is not true that it can work on irons because there is no such a selection in the app and if we choose to swing an iron by selecting driver option, then the data, such as swing speed, shown would be incorrect because of incorrect data of the club length etc; (4) Difficult to align the sensor with the club face perfectly. As suggested to Swingtalk, the device should be able to show the club face angle on the device when the user considers the angle is square or zero so that the user can adjust the device to match with the sensor;
Let me know when you create on for other applications
It perhaps be enhanced to measure items like my club face on contact, whether I am hitting in to out or out to in etc.