Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- Supporting multi-languages & various modes - 8 languages supported! (KR, JP, CN, EN, DE, ES, FR, IT). Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, Gallery and a pletely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character.
- 12 unique batants to choose from! - Choose a character that represents your own fighting style like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Drive your way to victory! - Use the unique Drive Attacks specific to each character to decimate your opponent. Depending on the character control the elements like wind and ice or even absorb the life force from your opponents.
- Experience the beauty of high-resolution hand-drawn sprites on 3D backgrounds all in glorious high-definition.
- Steam Trading Cards & Bonus Contents - Steam Trading Cards are officially live for you to collect! Downloadable 27 page PDF manual in color. And 2 CD's worth of OST included with a total of fantastic 42 music!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Processor:||Intel Core2 Duo|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk:||10 GB available space|
|Video Card:||nVidia Geforce 7900 / AMD Radeon X1900|
|Additional Requirements:||Windows XP (32 bit)|
|Recommended System Requirements:|
|Recommended Processor:||Intel Core i5 / i7|
|Recommended RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|Recommended Video Card:||nVidia Geforce 8800 / AMD Radeon HD3700|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, for ten dollars it was worth having on PC as it reminded me why I love the franchise and I picked up a PS TV so I could play BB: Chrono Phantasma.
If you've yet to try Blazblue I'd definitely suggest this PC version if you don't have access to the PSP version, fantastic 2d fighter with beautiful animations and a diverse roster of characters.
Each character has a "Drive" button as one of their attacks which allows use of their special ability ensuring each of the 12 characters feel unique, there are no palette swaps/clones in this iteration. Beyond the drive button the team did a great job of making each fighter feel and handle differently not only from each other but from most any other fighting game out there. It was made by the team behind Guilty Gear yet I find it's a lot easier to get into without sacrificing depth or nuance.
Game has great background and background music, the voices (English haven't tried JP voices) are well done which is great because Story mode is basically a Visual Novel with branching paths/choices in between fights so you will be hearing them speak quite a bit. They also have interesting match up voice overs in that instead of hearing traditional "Take this!" during a move, you'll hear a relevant quip if the two fighting have a history/story together. Off top of my head Ragna will say "Damn rabbit" when fighting Rachel Alucard.
My complaints are limited to 2.
1) Barebones version (of Blazblue:CT that is) you just have Arcade, Versus (offline only) and Story mode. There's a gallery of pictures/endings to unlock but they didn't bring over the extra features from the PSP version which really added to replay value since
2) There is no online.