$ 17 $24.25 Save $2.08 (9%)
+ $3.99 shipping
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- CRUSH 'EM! - With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent's Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush
- Ready to Fight with Style With Stylish Mode activated even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. T
- New Stage Characters and Additional Scenarios There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters Celica and Lambda BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
- Remix Heart -Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
All New Blue
PS4/PS3 cross platform compatibility
New story (40+ hours)
Remix Heart story mode
12 redesigned modes
Retooled Stylish Mode
More fighting stages
Revamped Guard Gauge system
The Pinnacle of 2D Fighters is Here
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters. Over the top game play and frenetic combat will please the thumbs of both new comers and hard core gamers. Like a well-timed 2D punch, BBCPEX bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard (in all the right places!) and keeps the pummeling steady with new characters, new levels, redesigned modes, a deep story, cross platform fights (PS3/PS4) and much more.
- Kick your beat downs up a notch with 28 insane fighters. Demon/cyborg hybrids, vampires, cat people, berserkers and science experiments run amok battle for glory in the post apocalypse
- Make space and time bleed! 40+ hour sci-fi/fantasy themed solo campaign keeps you coming back for more
- Noob? No problem! With stylish mode, play like a pro with simplified combo inputs that make you the master
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND will introduce two new characters, Celica and Lambda, bringing the roster list to 28 playable characters. Perform flashy fighting moves with the Drive Button system and players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. Check out "Remix Heart", a new story mode featuring two characters, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you enjoyed KOF, I have a strong feeling you will enjoy this as well. This game is great I really enjoyed it and now I look forward to seeing more BB games.
Anyway as someone that did have this on PS3 and the original version there have been some changes. Many of the characters got new moves and changed up moves with the addition of a new gauge. While it does not change everything, it added a lot more depth to the game. They added two more characters to the roster which is rather typical of BlazBlue. One of those characters is a returning one actually. The new story segments are nice and the game feels a bit smoother than it used to.
With that being said, I still feel like Capcom does it best when it comes to DLC and new versions. I might receive some hate for this, but Street Fighter IV only got one now add-on style release with Super Street Fighter IV which massively increased the roster, added entirely new openings and endings for the original cast as it took place a little later in the story and added new modes and features. Arcade Edition and Ultra could both be bought as $14.99 add-ons that added 4 and then 5 more characters for a total of 9. BlazBlue always makes a brand new version often charging $39.99 to $49.99 in this case just to add two new characters, maybe a few lines of story and some balance changes:
If you do not have it, it is a great game and is a series likely to keep coming back. If you have the original, not much is new, but what has been added is pretty nice. Too keep all your fighting games in one place is also worth it in my opinion, but not everyone is going to feel that way. If you like fighters this is a great title to have in your collection. The animations are fairly polished, the special moves are over the top and it actually gets pretty technical. If you only have a PS3 and already have the original, not much for you here and you might want to wait for a massive price drop.