Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- CRUSH 'EM! - With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent's Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush
- Ready to Fight with Style With Stylish Mode activated even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive.
- New Stage Characters and Additional Scenarios There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters Celica and Lambda BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
- Remix Heart -Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
All New Blue
PS4/PS3 cross platform compatibility
New story (40+ hours)
Remix Heart story mode
12 redesigned modes
Retooled Stylish Mode
More fighting stages
Revamped Guard Gauge system
The Pinnacle of 2D Fighters is Here
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND stands alone as the pinnacle of next gen 2D fighters. Over the top game play and frenetic combat will please the thumbs of both new comers and hard core gamers. Like a well-timed 2D punch, BBCPEX bashes massive amounts of content and innovation into one slick title that hits hard (in all the right places!) and keeps the pummeling steady with new characters, new levels, redesigned modes, a deep story, cross platform fights (PS3/PS4) and much more.
- Kick your beat downs up a notch with 28 insane fighters. Demon/cyborg hybrids, vampires, cat people, berserkers and science experiments run amok battle for glory in the post apocalypse
- Make space and time bleed! 40+ hour sci-fi/fantasy themed solo campaign keeps you coming back for more
- Noob? No problem! With stylish mode, play like a pro with simplified combo inputs that make you the master
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND will introduce two new characters, Celica and Lambda, bringing the roster list to 28 playable characters. Perform flashy fighting moves with the Drive Button system and players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. Check out "Remix Heart", a new story mode featuring two characters, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two sides of the game: the fighting and the story. The fighting is the typical style you get these days from Japan that's not Street Fighter or Tekken. There are almost 30 characters to play, each varied in both appearance and fighting style. If you're new to fighting games, try stylish mode, aka easy combo mode. Online mode is not very populated, but you should find some players hanging around in lobbies for now.
The story mode is a sequel to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition - Xbox 360. If you want the whole story from the beginning, I'd suggest you play that one first. The story mode is highly detailed and plays similar to a visual novel with some matches in between. There are a bunch of side stories and gags in addition. Warning: if you're just starting the series, you probably won't get the drive behind each character and their motivation.
As it seems unlikely we'll get any new Blazblue games on the Xbox, I highly suggest you play this one.
is a under the radar type fighting game (Unless your a fan of the BlazBlue game series)
This is the first B.B. title I've played it's super impressive on a lot of levels
It's a massive homage to SNK arcade fighters and Capcom 2-D fighters from the mid 1990's
Controls: are retro If you ever went to a arcade in the hay day of arcade's you'll be able to pick up and play this title fairly quick!
One button makes your character taunt! blocking you have to hold the back button
Graphics: Are stunning this is the best looking fighting title on the XBOne console
it looks like a playable cartoon much like 1983's Dragon's Lair it's cool to see this style
Everything looks hand drawn that's a very rare thing now it's also very Japanese some things are off and don't really connect with North America
The Audio: Sound is top notch (The soundtrack is really good) the announcer on the other hand is terrible Thankfully you can go in and edit the sound any way you like i suggest doing that
all the v/o actors do a good job some characters sound a little over the top or just plain strange but, it's a fighting game!
Not the Godfather
The Story: I haven't got a clue (haven't played Story mode yet) there is a mock up classroom you can go to which explains the back story to everything told in a very clever way w/ all v/o work!
Lots of Bang for your buck! The quality and content on this game is nothing short then amazing!
This studio Arc System Works really takes pride in there product there is so much in terms of extras this isn't a bare boned fighting game they put lots and i mean lots into this title it also came with a real psychical booklet! who knew
I only put 2 hrs into this game but, it really impressed me
more people should know about this title and support something unique like this it's not a silly money grab port
like the latest DOA was
Overall this is a real must have for die hard fighters that want something different then DOA, K.I. and MK X
P.S. There is a BlazBlue Alter Memory movie on a Blu Ray/dvd combo
If i enjoy the story mode in this game i might have to check out the film...... who knew this franchise must be somewhat big to have a film
With more characters and an amazing online mode, if you love the fighting games, you should try it