Blaze Burn Cage Portable Fire Pit Camp Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Folds flat for easy storage - clever tab and slot design enables quick assembly with no tools or hardware needed
- Made in USA - American Steel construction is nearly 2x thicker than competitive models. Heavier gauge steel resists warping from heat and stands up to heavy use
- Includes a steel riser that elevates wood 4" above the ground to promote airflow for fires that burn hotter and longer
- Includes removable lid to contain ash and embers for safer burning
- Perfect size for storing in vehicles for trips to the lake or beach. Heavy enough to leave assembled without fear of wind blowing over
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Blaze Burn Cage is the ultimate solution for burning yard debris, card board boxes, and sensitive documents. A superior alternative to loose piles or old barrels, the Blaze Burn Cage is engineered to provide excellent airflow for hotter flames and more thorough burns. The small Blaze Burn Cage also makes a perfect portable camp fire pit that easily travels to the backyard, beach, or lake house. The generous size easily accommodates firewood up to 21" long. The included base provides even more airflow by elevating the fuel 4" above the ground allowing the integrated air vents to feed the fire for hotter and longer burns. The steel base provides some protection to the ground below from the extreme temperatures and makes for easier cleanup by collecting ash after the fire has died. Made in America Uniquely angled slots provide excellent rigidity for a stronger design and superior airflow American Steel construction is nearly 2x thicker than competitive models Heavier gauge steel resists warping from heat and stands up to heavy use Clever tab and slot design enables easy assembly with no tools or hardware needed Simple design can be stored flat after use Integrated handles for easy transport The included lid helps contain embers and ash from escaping the cage while burning Assembled dimensions are approximately 24" square by 16" tall The mild steel construction is hand-oiled to protect the metal from rust and corrosion. The finish is easily reapplied when necessary and continues to add additional layers of protection similar to "seasoning" cast iron cookware. Each side panel weighs approximately 7 pounds. Assembled weight is 57 pounds.