Blazer ES1000 Angled Head Butane Micro Torch, Red
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||5.5 Ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Angled head design and slim body shape, for ease of use and portability
- Air flow control switch, mounted at top of unit, for an easy change of flame precision and temperature
- Torch flame, adjustable from yellow to blue flame, for flame precision flexibility
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- Maximum 2,500-degree F, blue-torch flame for a more precise flame tip
|Ean||0085244000030 , 0853059001777|
|Heat Time||2 seconds|
|Heating Element Type||butane gas|
|Item Weight||5.5 ounces|
|Model Number||ES1000 RED|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||853059001777 , 085244000030|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
The Blazer ES1000 angled-head butane micro torch is a slim, refillable gas torch that creates a precise flame emitting from a nozzle head, allowing direct heat application to an object. It is commonly used for detailed purposes such as brazing, plumbing, soldering, jewelry making, culinary, dental and lab applications.
The ES1000 has an angled head, and slim body design, for portability and ease of use. It features an air flow control switch, mounted at the top of the unit, for an easy change of flame precision and temperature. Its torch flame is adjustable from yellow to more precise, and hot blue flame.
The torch houses a piezoelectric ignition system, which is based on a pressurized molecular reaction, and requires no electric connection. Piezoelectric energy occurs when the trigger is activated, releasing a small, spring-loaded internal hammer that strikes a crystal, producing a spark and resulting in gas flame ignition.
With a maximum flame temperature of 2,500 degrees F, the ES1000 has a continuous burn time of approximately 30 minutes, at maximum fuel volume, and has an 8-gram gas capacity. Its flame range is 0.5 to 3.0 inches. It measures 6.0 (l) x 3.0 (w) x 2.5 (d) inches, and weighs 5.5 ounces. The torch head is angled, and the ES1000 body is slim, with a red finish. This product is intended strictly for use in professional and industrial environments. In accordance with federal regulations, home use of this product is prohibited.
Since 1985, Blazer Products has created an array of professional and industrial tools and equipment. Located in Farmingdale, NY, the company manufactures a variety of micro torches and ultrasonic cleaners. Blazer Products is known worldwide for its original micro torch products.
The ES1000 torch operates with a standard butane canister (sold separately).
- Item model number : ES1000 RED
- Date First Available : September 23, 2009
- Manufacturer : Blazer
- ASIN : B002Q4UVPC
Best Sellers Rank:
#112,757 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #127 in Soldering Torches
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- adjustable gas
- adjustable oxygen
- low center of gravity so it's stable while one a working surface
- holds a fair amount of fuel for its size
- medium sized torch/larger flame
- lock setting to work hands free with the torch functioning.
- **easy to ignite** the black model I purchased that CLEARLY states its for industrial use only, and does NOT have a child safety lock on the ignition switch.
Blazer should make the igniter available to consumers so we can replace it ourself for less cost and time.