Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII - Playst...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 66% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 38 $29.99 Save $10.61 (35%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $4.64 shipping
About the Product
- Engage in 18 high-stakes missions where you will bomb bridges, steal secret weapons, destroy Zeppelins and more.
- Pilot over 50 authentic planes and prototypes including the Gotha Go 229, DH Vampire F Mk 1, Me-163 Komet , Meteor and many more.
- Get the advantage in combat by using experimental WWII weapons including High Velocity Cannons and TV-Guided missiles.
- Engage in epic battles in some of the world's most captivating environments such as Cairo, the Himalayas, Moscow's Red Square, Rome's San Pietro's Cathedral, the Swiss Alps and more.
- Experience improved depth of field, jaw-dropping cinematographic lightening and outstanding sound effects.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I was shocked to see only one other review. This game sets an impressive (artistic) mood with its muted colors, snow falling, islands, ice bergs, and the entire story line.
Its an arcade type game -- not a flight simulator. The fact that you can hit certain targets to gain new ammo might (understandably) be a downer for the purist. For everyone else, this game is great fun and, for me at least, a significant challenge -- enough to certainly keep my interest.
As the previous reviewer noted: The various missions and assignments add to the thrill and continual newness of the game. I have no regrets with my purchase. I'd be surprised if anyone else would either.
The first Blazing Angels was a lot like the Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe games -- a bit of a "serious" simulator with an arcade heart. I was thrilled to learn that BA2 is more like another "dumbed-down" favorite, "Crimson Skies" on the XBOX. Or the Star Wars games Rogue Squadron, Rogue Leader, Rebel Strike, Starfighter, and Jedi Starfighter.
The graphics are beautiful, the controls are responsive, the online and offline cooperative and versus multiplayer is effective and fun, and the whole package is definitively worth the price of entry.
Now if only people would buy more games like this so this isn't such an endangered species of game on modern systems!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good game we absolutely love playing it . Not super graphics but good non the less.Published 11 months ago by James S
If you like flying games heres a good one for you at a great price. TY for you perfect service, I will definitely look to you againPublished 19 months ago by Paul