+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Fight WWII's most epic air battles - From the Western Europe to the Pacific to North Africa
- Innovative squadron-based gameplay - AI controlled wingmen will obey commands and improve with experience in 20 single-player missions
- Command 42 authentic WWII aircraft - The P-51 Mustang, B-17 Flying Fortress, British Spitfire, even the Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt & Japanese Zero
- Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play, with up to 16 players online
- Authentic WWII atmosphere - Spectacular movie-like graphics with realistic imagery including accurate-looking planes and terrain
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Blazing Angels: Squadrons Of WWII lets you experience WWII's most epic and action-packed air battles. You and your squadron Blazing Angels will do your best to turn the tide of the war. Whether it's the Battle of Britain, the attack of Pearl Harbor or the fierce fighting for the deserts of North Africa, you'll be there -- fighting for freedom in realistic air combat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Graphics are pretty good.
-The game is challenging to the point of frustration, but all of the missions are completable.
-Bombing missions are a lot of fun.
-Provides planes that are all usable. None of them are completely worthless.
-Timeline and facts are fairly accurate, but they do take some poetic license.
-No replay value. Once I completed the story, I had no interest in going back to do more.
-Targeting enemy aircraft is a real pain.
-Dialogue is stupid at times.
-Help from other pilots is random at best.
-Sixaxis controls are ridiculous and unusable.
-Impossible to play from cockpit view.
If you are going to buy it, buy it used. I would not pay more than $5 for it.
Most recent customer reviews
Who knew, didn't know till trying it.
My comparison point is LucasArts Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe.