Bleed the Sky Import
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Unborn: Think Limp Bizkit's "Take a Look Around" on steroids. Awesome, awesome song.
2. What You Got: Not exactly a metal song. More of a rap freestyle with supplementary metal music.
3. Look At Me Now: Rap-metal. I don't know what more to say.
4. Modified Lie: Same as the last track.
5. Coming Back: The lyrics are a bit corny. A little more than halfway into the song, the band simply goes all-out.
6. Killing Me: Similar to "Coming Back" in that the first half of the song is decent, while the second half sees the band go absolutely crazy with blistering chords, pulsing drums, and gut-wrenching screams that would make you think the vocalist is going about to explode.
7. Bleed the Sky: Very much like a standard Tool song in that it has a very progressive rock feel to it.
8. Inside Out: Yet another rap-metal assault. I sware, if Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock hadn't tarnished the rap-metal label, these guys would receive so much more respect for the effort they put into each track. Geez.
9. Catarax: a rap-metal + a beautiful guitar solo + apocalyptic screaming.
10. Unborn: Just drums, rapping, and some other really weird noise.
11. Derelict: I love this song. When the vocalist screams, he sounds exactly like Chino Moreno of the Deftones, and there is definitely a punk rock vibe.
12. Plastic: An epic track about the evils of plastic female enhancement.Read more ›
amazing vocals, lyrics, drum lines, melodies and programming make 'bleed the sky' an epic classic modern hard rock album. it gets my vote as one of the best hard rock albumss of the 90s. i'd rank it up with Korn's album "Issues". This is truly a breakthrough band that I am excited about hearing their future work
don't think twice, buy this album. if you love Korn, POD, Linkin Park, Taproot... you need this album.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A "Rage against the machine " style and likeness. That being said...WOW on the style and jamming !! Do you like rap/core metal ? If yes...you need to own these guys !!!Published 4 months ago by Claaberules
This is the absolute last time i will ever buy a CD based on hearing one song. My taste may be different from others, but "What you got" is the only decent song on the album in my... Read morePublished on October 1, 2009 by Priceman
For anyone to say this album/band "sounds like everything else" or is "cliche", they would have to be on some serious drugs. Read morePublished on July 19, 2007 by Rob Smith
Why does everyone feel the need to be negative and bash bands you don't like just because it doesn't fall into the genre of music you like? Read morePublished on March 5, 2007 by chris
This album is a work of art for anyone who loves metal. I don't see how the people below me can rate this low for being unoriginal. Read morePublished on December 8, 2005 by Kaiser
About as awesome as Saliva's first album, and about as genuine. Not a single bit of originality. Mixed some emo in, which we all love about as much as a root canal. Read morePublished on November 24, 2005 by Red Machine D
Hey Dude Guy,I'm Back! So,?dude guy?, I see you?re adding your unwanted 2 cent comments again. You really need to grow up. What did Reveille ever do to you? Read morePublished on October 2, 2005 by Chimaira Soldier
Ive been a fan of revielle for awhile ever since there first album came out, in which they sounded like a very heavy R.A.T. Read morePublished on September 17, 2005 by 3ric
Its what you get if you mix limp bizkit and linkin park. The rhymes are all the same thing and the singer it looks like a copy of fred durst. Read morePublished on September 7, 2005 by Luke M.