Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Dash Chef Series Blender with Stainless Steel Blades + Digital Display for Coffee Drinks, Frozen Cocktails, Smoothies, Soup, Fondue & More, 64 oz, Red
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.8 x 8.8 x 21.8 inches|
|Item Weight||11 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWER BLENDER: 6-point commercial grade Japanese stainless steel blades and 1400watt, 2.25 hp motor (same used in small lawn mowers) will grind, chop, dice, blend, puree, and juice, without ever going dull
- HOT + COLD: Make smoothies, iced coffee drinks, frozen cocktails, or even snow cones & ice cream in minutes. Hot soups or purees in just 8 minutes; no stovetop! Make melted cheese, pesto, chocolate fondue & more
- 8 PRESETS: Rinse, Puree, Soup, Smoothie, Crush, Frozen, Manual, & Pulse. Grind through even the toughest of substances: nuts, hummus, dips, and even mill grains into flour, all with NO BURNOUT; can your conventional blender do that?
- SELF-CLEANING: The no-drip spout and self-cleaning function make cleaning a snap! When you're done blending, choose Rinse function with some warm water and dish soap and the Chef Series Digital Blender does the rest
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts (7-year motor warranty) and includes 64 oz. tritan blending jug (virtually unbreakable), tamper, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
Buy this product as Renewed and save $96.27 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
In your kitchen, you are the Head Chef. With the Dash Chef Series Digital Blender, you have 1,400-watts of power to blend and craft velvety soups, fresh smoothies, savory dips, ice cream, sauces and more. Six digital presets include functions include rinse, puree, soup, smoothie, crush and frozen with additional manual options such as pulse. Unprocess your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
all good... so far!
It made a huge difference in the final result too! Tastey!
You will need a step ladder to add ingredients through the lid. It makes everything else in your kitchen look like a scene from Honey, I Shrunk The Kitchen Except For The Blender. Did I say it was big? Rather.
I fix a protein shake every day with lots of ice and frozen fruit. So far it pulverizes everything posthaste into a creamy slurry. Cool. But I had to deduct one star for its massive, counter stealing girth. Then I added a star back for the ridiculous audacity if its creator.
Comes with a booklet on how to safely lift heavy loads and a bumper sticker that says My Other Car Is Smaller Than My Blender. Not recommended for apartment dwellers or mobile homes.
House guests become disoriented and confused when they figure out what it is. Entertaining and worth the price just for the thrills.
Additionally, unlike our Oster blender, the solid steel blade assembly is integrated into the pitcher- you do not have to unscrew the base to remove and clean the blade. Because of this, the base cannot leak. We have made smoothies in it twice since its arrival, and the comparison between it and the old Oster is impressive! Just put in the ingredients, select smoothie, push start and stand back. When it stops you have smoothies. No fiddling around getting all the frozen fruit incorporated.
My eyes have been opened. This is an awesome blender. I have been settling for years with leaks from a screw on base, a small capacity pitcher and struggles getting my ingredients to incorporate.
I will mention that I am not fully clear on how the settings all work and find the directions a bit unclear, but I have had success using it none-the-less. And the base/motor is monstrous in size. If you want to store this on your counter under upper cabinets, it probably will not fit with the pitcher on the base.
All I had to do was put in the ingredients (in the order the instructions say: heavy items on top) and the machine did the work. No shaking of container, stirring, or adding water like I used to have to do.
I'm not sure about this new price >$180. I bought mine just two weeks, right here on Amazon, and paid <$150, including shipping. If buying today, I'd get the Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
Had this Dash Blender for a few months now. I have used it mostly for smoothies, shakes and iced drinks.
It works very well and is the most powerful blender I have owned thus far.
Top reviews from other countries
This blender is truly big. It's not suited for a small kitchen. On the counter it was taller than my 5'2" wife. It won't go under any counter...
I also found the buttons a bit confusing and flashy, but I guess with time I would've got used to it.....