Other Sellers on Amazon
BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle Perfect for Protein Shakes and Pre Workout, 28-Ounce, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||1 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 28-ounce capacity (Note: measurement markings only go to 22 ounces)
- Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add mix scoops and liquids, and embossed markings measure both ounces and milliliters; rounded base for thorough mixing
- Screw-on lid creates leak-proof seal, and secure flip cap with SpoutGuard keeps the mouthpiece clean; wide loop top for easy carrying or attaching keys
- Dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalate-free
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
TRIED. TRUSTED. TOTALLY IMPROVED.
The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the industry over a decade ago with its tight seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall wire whisk. Now, with upgraded features and design, it’s still one of the best shakers on the market. Why? Because it works.
- ROUNDED BASE
- LEAK PROOF
- MEASUREMENT MARKINGS
- DISHWASHER SAFE
- BPA FREE
- 28-OZ CAPACITY
- BLENDERBALL WHISK INSIDE
Smooth Tastes Good
The BlenderBall wire whisk (316 surgical-grade stainless steel)—found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups—is the secret behind the Classic shaker’s power. Add your ingredients, drop in the BlenderBall whisk, and shake. The BlenderBall whisk whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth consistency, every time
Trust in the Snap
The innovative leak-proof lid is engineered to leave worry behind. Just push down on the flip cap until it makes a distinctive snap, then shake or stash the bottle with complete confidence that it is securely closed. When opening the cap, the SpoutGuard protects the drinking surface from grimy gym fingers. An extra-wide carry loop makes it easy to take shakes to go.
Smooth to the Last Drop
The Classic shaker’s rounded base ensures that the BlenderBall wire whisk reaches every last bit of powder—guaranteeing the smoothest possible shake. The bottle also fits most car and gym equipment cup holders.
The BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle is built off the design of the iconic BlenderBottle Classic, with an upgraded look, and feature updates—including a rounded base and SpoutGuard—that make it easy to maintain proper nutrition on-the-go. The patented mixing system—with a 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk that moves inside the bottle to smooth out mixes—makes it ideal for protein shakes, smoothies, fiber drinks, and meal replacements. A wide mouth makes it easy to add ingredients, and the rounded base ensures thorough mixing and easy cleanup. Bottle contents and liquids are securely contained by a tightly threaded screw-on lid that creates a leakproof seal, and an ergonomic flip cap that snaps securely shut for shaking and transportation (fits in most cupholders). A SpoutGuard makes it possible to open the flip top without touching the drinking spout, to keep the mouthpiece clean. Embossed markings show both ounces and milliliters for easy measuring. The BlenderBottle Classic V2 Shaker Bottle can also be used as a water bottle. Available in three sizes: 20-Ounce (measurements go to 14 ounces), 28-Ounce (measurements go to 22 ounces), and 45-Ounce (measurements go to 34 ounces). BPA- and phthalate-free. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
V1 - The original. Clear, matte bottle with flat bottom, volume measurements on opposite vertical sides. Hard for me to see the measurement lines so I sharpie-d my most-used ounce levels on it. Never leaks. Never had an issue with powder remaining at the bottom after shaking, but I always add powder after liquid. Cleans really well in the dishwasher.
V2 - Supposedly an upgrade. Shape is nearly the same as original. Bottle is smooth in texture, shinier. There are 2 transparent strips on opposite vertical sides; one strip is blank, one has volume measurements. I feel the blank strip is wasted real estate. They could've put the volume measurements on that side as well, which would avoid me having to turn the bottle around to see measurements. The bottom of this version has a rounded inner base which sort of nests the steel ball. The purpose of the rounded base is to avoid powder from settling into a right-angled (roughly) ring at the bottom. I've not had that issue, as I add liquid first. Does fine in the dishwasher, though sometimes the rounded base catches and keeps a little water in the lip there. Doesn't leak. Steel ball looks to be the same as V1. There's a little handle or something on the top of the lid, which V1 doesn't have. I don't need or use it because I only use these at home.
Overall, functionally they do the exact same thing. If you find you have issues with a powder ring around the bottom and/or travel with your bottle, I'd recommend V2. Otherwise, V1 is fine. Consider bottle texture preference and pricing too. When I bought these, V2 was cheaper than V1 for some reason.
Hope this is helpful.
By Dobie Mama on July 6, 2020
* Good size - not too big, not too small. There is nothing worse than a shaker that is way too big, leaving too much empty space. Similarly, bottles that are too small don't feel safe or secure when shaking. The BlenderBottle hits that magic Goldilocks zone of bottle size. (At least for my use.)
* Leak-free lid. Both the lid and the spout cover provide good, safe seals. I don't have to worry about my drink flying out as I am shaking the bottle. The spout clicks into place securely and isn't loose like some other brands. The leak-free seals are very important to me - more than once I have had to clean up sprays of drink when the seals on other bottles were too weak.
* Solid, sturdy construction. The plastic is nice and thick and provides a good sense of quality. These bottles are built to last.
* Rounded base. The V2 bottles have a rounded base inside. This means your powders won't get stuck in the corners because there are no corners. Couple with the shaker ball, this means more of your powder gets mixed in.
* Drain hole in the base exterior. With the rounded bottom, the outside of the bottle has an extra extrusion so you can sit the bottle on your bench without tipping over. This extrusion has a drain hole so after washing you don't end up with a pool of water in the base. This is a great feature IMHO.
* The drain hole in the space could use a few friends. If you sit the bottle at an angle, (for example, when loading the dishwasher) the drain hole isn't as effective unless it is at the lowest point. Adding a few more drain holes would make the drainage more successful in these situations.
* The spout seal doesn't click in with quite the same, confidence-inspiring "CLICK!" of the V1 bottle. It still makes a great seal, but the "CLICK!" of the V1 seems to inspire more confidence.
* The measurements on the side of the bottle are not as effective for me. I typically mix up 8oz drinks. The scale on the side of the bottle jumps from 6oz to 10oz, meaning I have to eyeball where 8oz should be. The V1 bottle has 2oz increments, but the V2 has 4oz increments. Also, the V1 bottles have lines marked every 2oz which helps get your levels right, but the V2 just has numbers with no marked lines, so even when measuring 10oz you have to guess where the line should be. I am not sure why they would have done this because it makes the measurements more difficult than they need to be.
The only significant drawback is the lack of useful measurement indicators. Apart from that this is a nearly perfect shaker bottle. Easily streets ahead of any of the other bottles I have tried over the years. I already have two and am thinking of buying a couple more because I use these two so often. You won't be disappointed buying one of these!
2 Weeks of using it and it already has a disgusting smell and taste to it.
I always wash it out right after working out and when I've finished my protein shakes.
I've instead ordered their SportMixer which is supposed to be more resistant to this problem.
Not only that, but the top leaks when shaking, little driplets everywhere.
I don't know what people are mixing in this bottle that makes it NOT smell and taste horrible, but horrible waste of money for mixing my protein powder. Tried washing it out with soap, as a final resort I let it sit over night in soap and washed it out with hot water afterwards.
Now the bottle smells like a mix of protein powder and soap, if you try to drink anything out of it it'll taste like soapy protein powder.
Not happy, I've had microwaved tubberware that's been more resistant than this thing.
Edit: Had the SportMixer bottle, which is made by the SAME COMPANY, for 2 weeks now and it seems to be holding up well. No bad smell or taste. It's worth the extra $3 you pay for it. It even has a measurement for fluid oz on the side and it seals much tighter.
Top reviews from other countries
The carry handle is firm and not sloppy-loose, would hold itself steady if hooked onto something. If you need it to fit a cup holder the base diameter is approx 70mm tapering up after about an inch.
Color is nice, not able to see contents unless holding it up to the light which is discreet.
I'm not a shill or paid, this is a quality shaker that should last for time to come. Won't be dishwashing it just to be safe.
O produto é lindo. Nada daquelas shakeiras cheias de propaganda e cores e símbolos típicos de academia. Tem um design clean. O tamanho dela é ideal para uma dose (geralmente diluo em 200ml, e a ela tem capacidade pra qse 600ml). Sinto que a redução do tamanho facilitou o movimento manual de misturar. O material do produto é bem robusto e de qualidade. A tampa dele eu fiquei com medo de ser mto dura, mas não é. É firme e precisa de força, mas nada descomunal como já enfrentei antes.
Um detalhe que reparei é q tbm achei que fez menos barulho comparada à outra coqueteleira com bola de arame que tenho.
Enfim, vale muito a pena e é diferente sim.
Reviewed in Brazil on June 29, 2021