Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blendtec D1E28DC16HA-A1GP1D Designer 725 Blender w..." and save 20% off the $750.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Blendtec D1E28DC16HA-A1GP1D Designer 725 Blender with Wild Side Jar, Stainless Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.8 peak horsepower motor, 15 amps, 120 volts
- Illuminated, capacitive touch interface and the illuminated display indicates remaining blend time
- Six preprogrammed cycles: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
- Plus 100-speed capacitive touch slider + pulse and an "Add 10" feature
- Includes Wild Side+ Jar - Ideal for larger blends, high-volume recipes, bread dough, smoothies, dips & batters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Blendtec TB-621-25 Total Blender Classic with WildSide+ Jar, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
Blendtec Designer 725 Blender with BPA-Free WildSide Jar with Vented Gripper Lid + Blendtec Recipe Book and Starter Guide
Nutri Ninja Ninja Blender System with Auto-IQ, Includes (2) 24oz and (1) 32oz cups (BL682Z)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LUXURY HOME STORE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LightRail||Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew • No Tax||DiscountsJungle|
|Color||Stainless Black||Black||Black||Black - FourSide Jar||Silver||Chrome/Grey|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 9.25 x 15.5 in||7 x 8 x 15 in||8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||8 x 7 x 15.5 in||15.5 x 9.2 x 7 in||10 x 7 x 17.75 in|
|Item Weight||11 lbs||7 lbs||9.51 lbs||7.28 lbs||11 lbs||9.94 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||stainless-steel||—||Plastic|
The Blendtec Designer 725 boasts the most advanced blending technology ever seen. Smart Blend technology, multi-speed pulse, a 100-speed touch slider, and a sleek, show-stopping design make the Designer 725 the star of any kitchen. The Blendtec Designer 725 is truly the blender with a brain. Our exclusive Smart Blend technology senses and identifies potential problems that could interfere with the perfect blend-including loading errors, overheating, or air pockets - and then tells users how to fix them. Get seamless precision speed control for 100 speeds with the slide of a finger. It even tells you which speed to use for stirring, chopping, mixing, blending, or pureeing. Use Multi-Speed Pulse for an added burst of power at any speed. Six preprogrammed custom cycles enable one-touch blending perfection: Smoothie, Salsa, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, and Clean. The Designer 725 even suggests additional uses for each cycle so you know how to get the most from your blender. During any blend cycle, easily add 10 seconds with a single tap to the blend cycle icon you are currently using. So you can achieve just the consistency you're looking for.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- More powerful that most of the blenders out there
- Pre-programmed blend cycles for smoothies, juice, hot soup, and more. Just push a button and walk a way
- Capacitive buttons work well and makes cleaning the blender base and easy task
- Easy to select pulse speeds
- It has a blunt blade so you won’t cut yourself while cleaning it
- Has a cleaning cycle that cleans the jar really well, assuming you run it soon after your blend.
- Cleaning the jar by hand is super easy
- It gives you inspirational messages to encourage you to use the blender
- Rewards for reaching blending milestones
- Nice long warranty.
- It’s definitely expensive. Even with the 20% discount I used, this is still definitely a premium purchase. We use the Blentec everyday so getting a powerful blender with a long warranty is worth it to us. If you blend only occasionally, the much cheaper Blentec Total Blender is probably good enough.
- It’s loud. Your early morning blends are definitely going to wake people up if you are in an apartment. The noise will probably disturb anyone watching TV or listening to music nearby. If you want a quiet, yet powerful blender, check out the Blendtec 800.
- I wish the jar was glass rather than plastic. The plastic jars can get cloudy and scratched over time.
✔ Blentec versus Vitamix
I had the option to get a nice Vitamix bundle from Costco. I checked it out and researched it on the web and on YouTube. Ultimately I stuck with the Blentec mostly for the pre-programmed blender cycles. They really take the guess work out of preparing food in the blender.
I also like the fact that the Blendtec has more horsepower. This really comes in handy when attempting to blend frozen fruit.
✔ BOTTOM LINE
If you use a blender daily and are looking for a powerful blender, the Blentec 725 is a great choice. Its 1725 watt and 3.4 peak horsepower are among the highest specs you can find in a consumer blender. Its pre-programmed blender cycles really take the guess work out of using the blender. For instance, to make a green smoothie, I just load the ingredients, press the smoothie button, and walk away. The Blendtec cuts off on its own, after making a perfect batch of green smoothie.
The Blentec 725 isn’t cheap. And like most blenders in this class, it’s definitely load. However, I don’t think you should let these things hold you back from buying the 725 if you want a powerful blender with a long warranty.
If you have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond near you, sign up to their email list and get 20% off your Blendtec 725!
*** If you like this review, please mark this review as helpful! Also, feel free to ask me questions about the Blentec 725! ***
Most recent customer reviews
All I could really gather was that Vitamix has some loyal (vocal) followers, and the only real fundamental...Read more